Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: GIRL WHO GOT 56 STAR on Her Face ADMITS SHE LIED!!!!

Product of Determination GIRL WHO GOT 56 STAR on Her Face ADMITS SHE LIED!!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default GIRL WHO GOT 56 STAR on Her Face ADMITS SHE LIED!!!!

A TEENAGE girl who claimed 56 stars were tattooed on her face while she slept when she only wanted THREE has admitted she lied.

Belgian Kimberley Vlaminck said she fell asleep when she had the tattoos but now says she was awake all the time.

Kimberley said she lied because her father was "furious" after seeing her face.

She had insisted she dozed off after asking the tattooist for just three small stars - then woke in horror to find her face was covered

She blamed the Flemish-speaking tattooist for not being able to understand her French and English instructions.

Amid a frenzy of media attention, she then vowed to sue tattoo artist Rouslan Toumaniantz for the 9,000 she needed for laser surgery to have them removed.

She said after the tattooing last week: "It is terrible for me. I cannot go out on to the street. I look like a freak."

But the 18-year-old has finally confessed she did not fall asleep, that she wanted all the stars and was "fully aware" of what tattooist Rouslan Toumaniantz was doing.

Ms Vlaminck told a Dutch TV crew: "I asked for 56 stars and initially adored them.

"But when my father saw them, he was furious.

"So I said I fell asleep and that the tattooist mad made a mistake."

Toumaniantz - himself covered from head to foot in tattoos and piercings - had consistently denied he had made a mistake and always insisted Vlaminck wanted all 56 stars.

He said at the time: "I maintain that she absolutely agreed that I tattoo those 56 stars on the left side of her face."

But despite insisting Vlaminck had asked for all the stars, he still initially agreed to pay for half of the treatment to remove the tattoos.

He said: "Kimberley is unhappy and it is not my wish to have an unsatisfied client."

"I don't regret it. To tell you the truth, this has given me some publicity."

Toumanaintz is now said to have withdrawn his cash offer and said from now on he will get written consent from clients before he begins tattooing.
    SHAME SHAME SHAME!
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Shut Up and Drink! GIRL WHO GOT 56 STAR on Her Face ADMITS SHE LIED!!!! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: GIRL WHO GOT 56 STAR on Her Face ADMITS SHE LIED!!!!

[IMG]http://th09.deviantart.net/fs14/300W/f/2007/093/3/f/****_you_bitch_by_krrrr1234.jpg[/IMG]

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI GIRL WHO GOT 56 STAR on Her Face ADMITS SHE LIED!!!! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post
    [IMG]http://th09.deviantart.net/fs14/300W/f/2007/093/3/f/****_you_bitch_by_krrrr1234.jpg[/IMG]

what an idiot, there is not possible you are going tosleep when someone is tattooing your face
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

OhEmGee GIRL WHO GOT 56 STAR on Her Face ADMITS SHE LIED!!!! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

...she lost...lmao

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* GIRL WHO GOT 56 STAR on Her Face ADMITS SHE LIED!!!! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post

Member GIRL WHO GOT 56 STAR on Her Face ADMITS SHE LIED!!!! Austin_X's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

.................................................. .................... idiot.

Die $low GIRL WHO GOT 56 STAR on Her Face ADMITS SHE LIED!!!! AZ westsider's Avatar
    Liked
    3 times

I fell asleep getting tatted a few times but anywhere above the collar bone nah i dont think i could fall asleep for that **** unless hahaha I kid I kid!

Catch Up Newbies GIRL WHO GOT 56 STAR on Her Face ADMITS SHE LIED!!!! MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by AZ westsider View Post
    I fell asleep getting tatted a few times but anywhere above the collar bone nah i dont think i could fall asleep for that **** unless hahaha I kid I kid!
    lol