Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: A WHIZKID working on Apple's top secret new iPhone killed himself - after he LOST one of the prototypes.

Product of Determination A WHIZKID working on Apple's top secret new iPhone killed himself - after he LOST one of the prototypes. Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default A WHIZKID working on Apple's top secret new iPhone killed himself - after he LOST one of the prototypes.

A WHIZKID working on Apple's top secret new iPhone killed himself - after he LOST one of the prototypes.

Scared engineer Sun Danyong, 25, leapt from the top of a 12-storey building after frantically searching for the gadget.

He had reported the phone missing to furious bosses at a Chinese factory after the US giant gave it the job of making 16 prototypes to replace the current model.

Security men were said to have ransacked the engineer's flat and beaten him up.

Last night cops in Shenzhen were quizzing Foxconn's head of security after the company admitted employees may have used "inappropriate interrogation methods".

Executive Li Jinming, whose Taiwan-based firm is one of Apple's biggest manufacturers, said: "The group and I feel deep pain and regret when a young person dies like this."

Apple said: "We require our suppliers to treat all workers with dignity and respect."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...e-suicide.html
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* A WHIZKID working on Apple's top secret new iPhone killed himself - after he LOST one of the prototypes. onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: A WHIZKID working on Apple's top secret new iPhone killed himself - after he LOST one of the prototypes.

Well damn!!

Product of Determination A WHIZKID working on Apple's top secret new iPhone killed himself - after he LOST one of the prototypes. Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: A WHIZKID working on Apple's top secret new iPhone killed himself - after he LOST one of the prototypes.

Quote Originally Posted by onevaguy View Post
    Well damn!!
    don't loose Verizon's prototype to defeat the iPod Oneva...or you might just make the news too
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* A WHIZKID working on Apple's top secret new iPhone killed himself - after he LOST one of the prototypes. onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Hell naw!! Never that fam!!

OhEmGee A WHIZKID working on Apple's top secret new iPhone killed himself - after he LOST one of the prototypes. Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

damn thats messed up
    over somethin stupid like that

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Bates Motel A WHIZKID working on Apple's top secret new iPhone killed himself - after he LOST one of the prototypes. format916's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

working for big huge mega corporations is never good.