Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Enraged woman pours boiling water on cheating husband's crotch

Product of Determination Enraged woman pours boiling water on cheating husband's crotch Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Enraged woman pours boiling water on cheating husband's crotch

NewYorkDailyNews Reports

Enraged at being two-timed, a Queens woman poured boiling water on her unfaithful husband's groin as he slept Monday, police said.

In a twisted act of revenge, Oyinda Ojofeitimi, 67, a registered nurse, carried out the crotch-scalding attack to ensure her spouse stopped cheating, cops said.

"She was hurt and angry that after all this time married, he was stepping out on her," a police source said. "She wanted to shut down that possibility forever because he had treated her with such contempt."

The painful wakeup call left Emmanuel Ojofeitimi, also a nurse, screaming in the bedroom of the couple's home on Milburn St. in Springfield Gardens.

"I could hear it through the ceiling," said a mother of two, who rents an upstairs apartment in the feuding couple's house. "It was a physical altercation. It was the woman screaming and him in the background."

"They took him out on a stretcher," said another neighbor, Felix Smith.

The woman immediately regretted the assault and called 911, cops said. She was treating him with cold compresses when paramedics arrived. Her husband, 67, suffered second- and third-degree burns from his knees to his abdomen, police said. He was being treated at the burn unit at Nassau University Medical Center.

Oyinda Ojofeitimi told cops she recently had learned her husband of 20 years had been unfaithful.

Fed up and furious, she awoke at 6 a.m. and boiled a pot of water on her stove, cops said. As her husband slept, she poured the pot on his privates, cops said.

Arrested on assault charges, the betrayed wife, an immigrant of Grenada, was awaiting arraignment Monday night.
    :eek001::eek001:
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

OhEmGee Enraged woman pours boiling water on cheating husband's crotch Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: Enraged woman pours boiling water on cheating husband's crotch

cheating has dire consequences...so why be in a very committed relationship and kno your not going to be faithful..smh
    he didnt deserve it but people need to think before they act

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

sweetpanties Enraged woman pours boiling water on cheating husband's crotch
    Liked
    0 times

Exclamation Re: Enraged woman pours boiling water on cheating husband's crotch

Well I Guess He Better Be Glad It Wasn't Grits,But That Well Teach His Ass Next Or Anybody Else That Wanna Cheat And For Those Down Low Brothers They Needs Theirs Cut Off!!!!
    Sweetpanties Sounds Much Better Don't You Think???

He's On Fire! Enraged woman pours boiling water on cheating husband's crotch HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

just deport the waste of space
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Enraged woman pours boiling water on cheating husband's crotch Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

its yet fudged up

i hope it was worth getting deported
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Enraged woman pours boiling water on cheating husband's crotch onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

send the **** back!!

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

This man who is also a registered nurse will survive his wounds and will divorce his wife and continue living his life. His wife meanwhile faces up to five or years in jail and will be physically abuse by other females, she loses her ability to earn a living, and still has to face the fact that her man simply doesn't want her anymore. All she had to do was pack her bags and walk away. Now her life for the next 10 years is in a complete mess. She comes out the loser.

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

damn.... I grabbed my crotch as soon as I saw the picture of the boiling water..GOTDAMN!!! A woman better not ever do that **** to me.

Dice City Kid Enraged woman pours boiling water on cheating husband's crotch ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

she shoulda watched flicks and learned how to **** her man right....