Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Football Star Tackles Armed Girl on Bus!

Product of Determination Football Star Tackles Armed Girl on Bus! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Football Star Tackles Armed Girl on Bus!

(Sept. 3) -- A high school football player is being hailed as a hero off the field for disarming a girl who brought a gun on a Mississippi school bus.

On the way to Yazoo County High School on Tuesday, a girl pulled out a loaded gun and walked up and down the bus aisle, among 22 kids on board whose ages ranged from 5 to 18, authorities said. The 14-year-old girl ordered the bus driver to pull over and the driver did, they said.

Eulls, 18, opened the emergency back door so the other kids could escape. He tried to distract the gun-toting student and then started negotiating with her, he told NBC's NBC's 'Today' show Thursday.

When the girl looked away for a split-second, his football instincts kicked in and he tackled her. The gun fell to the ground.

"Even though he was raised right, what put him in the thought to go above and beyond like that, I don't know," Yazoo County Sheriff, Tommy Vaughan told The Clarion-Ledger newspaper.

The Yazoo County district attorney told the newspaper that the girl could be tried as an adult. She is not being identified because she is a juvenile. During the incident, she reportedly complained that she had been bullied at school, but officials said she had never approached teachers about any mistreatment.
    Eulls, a 6-foot-4, 255-pound senior quarterback and defensive end, is already known throughout Mississippi as one of the state's top 12 high school football players. He's got a spot with Mississippi State in the fall. One local writer, who covers state football, told the newspaper that other prospects can't wait to meet Eulls.

"I had one kid tell me, 'If he will do that for his classmates, no telling what he will do for his teammates,' " Logan Lowery said.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Football Star Tackles Armed Girl on Bus! cleaves05's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Football Star Tackles Armed Girl on Bus!

That's one of the only instances where everything went right.

OhEmGee Football Star Tackles Armed Girl on Bus! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: Football Star Tackles Armed Girl on Bus!

its good no one got seriously hurt

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!