Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Innocent Man Gets Released Out Of Prison After Serving 9 Years!

Product of Determination Innocent Man Gets Released Out Of Prison After Serving 9 Years! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Innocent Man Gets Released Out Of Prison After Serving 9 Years!

Prosecutors are saying a Kentucky man who served about nine years in prison for a shooting death and robbery is innocent.
    Jefferson County Commonwealth's Attorney David Stengel said Tuesday that Edwin A. Chandler was innocent of the 1993 slaying of a convenience store clerk. Another man has been indicted in the killing.

Chandler's attorney, Marguerite Thomas, says a fingerprint on a beer bottle at the scene, along with two witnesses who came forward, cleared Chandler. Chandler was paroled in 2002.
    Stengel offered his apologies and said he hoped to help Chandler receive restitution from the state.
    A judge overturned Chandler's conviction Tuesday afternoon.

Edwin Chandler wept in court Tuesday when a judge vacated the manslaughter and robbery charges against him in a 1993 slaying and robbery case. He spent nine years in prison before being paroled.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Innocent Man Gets Released Out Of Prison After Serving 9 Years! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: Innocent Man Gets Released Out Of Prison After Serving 9 Years!

Bust the state in the head and go for 2billion dollars~!