Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Conan O'Brien Set to Exit, Jay Leno Set to Regain The Tonight Show

Product of Determination Conan O'Brien Set to Exit, Jay Leno Set to Regain The Tonight Show Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Conan O'Brien Set to Exit, Jay Leno Set to Regain The Tonight Show

Conan O'Brien is close to finalizing his exit from The Tonight Show, with his last episode suspected to air next Friday. According to Variety, Jay Leno will once again sit in the host's chair starting March 1st, the night after the Winter Olympics conclude.

Details of the agreement between Conan O'Brien and NBC were not disclosed, but it is known that an concord was hammered out late Friday night, with O'Brien suspected to sign over the weekend. It's believed that O'Brien will receive between $30 to $40 million for exiting the show, but it could be less if he decides to jump to another network.

Conan currently has the opportunity to launch another late night show elsewhere by fall or early 2011. The agreement will allow Leno to retake his 11:35 pm time slot several months before Conan is back on the air. At this time, Fox is the most viable option for Conan to return to the airwaves. He also has the option to move to cable, but his late night budget would be drastically reduced in that playing field. More details to come after the weekend.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Eat Lead!!! Conan O'Brien Set to Exit, Jay Leno Set to Regain The Tonight Show Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

thats some bs..i like conan,he much funnier then jay to me...i hope he jumps ship and gets a hot show on cable

D-Town hip hop at its finest