Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: VIACOM VS YOU = BOYCOTT

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Default VIACOM VS YOU = BOYCOTT

" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
    "> " /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Help out and stop this **** before every company start thinking they could push us around

Eat Lead!!! VIACOM VS YOU = BOYCOTT Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Re: VIACOM VS YOU = BOYCOTT

Quote Originally Posted by latin_linx View Post
    " title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
    "> " /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Help out and stop this **** before every company start thinking they could push us around
    yeah i seen this on the news yesterday and viacom ruins everything it touches, the only channels of theirs that i watch is BET only for rap city and hip hop vs. america and also MTV but i can go forever without watching any of those channels the only problem is the rest of america and especially the youth, can they go without watchin 106 & park and TRL and if it wasnt for youtube i wouldnt get to see the videos that they refuse to show on TV (Jean Grae, Little Brother, etc.) but anyway im down with the cause cuz i dont need no one checkin my IP for bullshit cuz if thats the case they'll have to build 30,000 more jails for all the ppl whos done some so caled illegal downloading so heres a big and to those viacom clowns

D-Town hip hop at its finest

OhEmGee VIACOM VS YOU = BOYCOTT Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

They really need to stop what their doing because they are violating peoples right to privacy...

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    yeah i seen this on the news yesterday and viacom ruins everything it touches, the only channels of theirs that i watch is BET only for rap city and hip hop vs. america and also MTV but i can go forever without watching any of those channels the only problem is the rest of america and especially the youth, can they go without watchin 106 & park and TRL and if it wasnt for youtube i wouldnt get to see the videos that they refuse to show on TV (Jean Grae, Little Brother, etc.) but anyway im down with the cause cuz i dont need no one checkin my IP for bullshit cuz if thats the case they'll have to build 30,000 more jails for all the ppl whos done some so caled illegal downloading so heres a big and to those viacom clowns
    i haven't watch mtv and bet in years can't even remember the last time i tune to those channels. the onyl viacom channel i watch is Comedy Central but ya right this **** need to stop go to jail just for watching a clip of a show online that bullshit