Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: White House Hits Sarah Palin with an "Open Hand Slap"

Product of Determination White House Hits Sarah Palin with an "Open Hand Slap" Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default White House Hits Sarah Palin with an "Open Hand Slap"

As we reported earlier on , Sarah Palin was caught using cheat notes on her hand to answer some easy questions.

Sarah was asked a simple question. "What are your top 3 priorities?". By the time she got to # 2 she needed to look at her hand for the answers scribbled there, lol.

Well now, The White House Press Secretary has joined in on the millions of people making fun of "Ms. No Brains Palin."

__

TMZ reports:

The White House Press Secretary just openly mocked Sarah Palin -- and he delivered the blow with the palm of his hand.

Robert Gibbs just addressed the media with a mini grocery list written on his hand -- plus two smart-ass additions: Eggs, Milk, Bread (which was crossed out), Hope, Change.

It's getting nasty in Washington, D.C. -- are we're not talking about the snow storm.

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Eat Lead!!! White House Hits Sarah Palin with an "Open Hand Slap" Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

haha i seen this sh** on teh news...she keep on catchin L's and republicans still got her dumb a$$ back

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Catch Up Newbies White House Hits Sarah Palin with an "Open Hand Slap"
    Liked
    2 times

i hope to god this dumb bit$ch dont think she can win any type of election

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

As we reported earlier on , Sarah Palin was caught using cheat notes on her hand to answer some easy questions.

Sarah was asked a simple question. "What are your top 3 priorities?". By the time she got to # 2 she needed to look at her hand for the answers scribbled there, lol.

Well now, The White House Press Secretary has joined in on the millions of people making fun of "Ms. No Brains Palin."

__

TMZ reports:

The White House Press Secretary just openly mocked Sarah Palin -- and he delivered the blow with the palm of his hand.

Robert Gibbs just addressed the media with a mini grocery list written on his hand -- plus two smart-ass additions: Eggs, Milk, Bread (which was crossed out), Hope, Change.

It's getting nasty in Washington, D.C. -- are we're not talking about the snow storm.

yeah shes an idoit