Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Injustice or Fair Game....Did this Cop treat this Black Man FAIRLY??

Product of Determination Injustice or Fair Game....Did this Cop treat this Black Man FAIRLY?? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Thumbs down Injustice or Fair Game....Did this Cop treat this Black Man FAIRLY??

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Eat Lead!!! Injustice or Fair Game....Did this Cop treat this Black Man FAIRLY?? Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Re: Injustice or Fair Game....Did this Cop treat this Black Man FAIRLY??

:lmao002::lmao002: they showed it on the news the other day but they didnt show the whole thing or wit the sound....WE FINNA GET PAID lol...the cop was wrong he couldnt control his hatred for that dude, now i hope he get some type of compensation

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Catch Up Newbies Injustice or Fair Game....Did this Cop treat this Black Man FAIRLY?? MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Default Re: Injustice or Fair Game....Did this Cop treat this Black Man FAIRLY??

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    :lmao002::lmao002: they showed it on the news the other day but they didnt show the whole thing or wit the sound....WE FINNA GET PAID lol...the cop was wrong he couldnt control his hatred for that dude, now i hope he get some type of compensation
    i agree, i didn't know it was illegal to walk around w/ ur underwear showing, if so, half of my high school would've been arrested. no wonder so many ppl hate the cops. def injustice

OhEmGee Injustice or Fair Game....Did this Cop treat this Black Man FAIRLY?? Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

They act like they can tell people how to fuckin dress, he pulled his shirt down and his draws was not showin so there was no reason to stop him, he was bein prejudice

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!