Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: MURDERER OF MALCOLM X TO BE RELEASED

Catch Up Newbies MURDERER OF MALCOLM X TO BE RELEASED TIGERSIN's Avatar
    Liked
    481 times

Default MURDERER OF MALCOLM X TO BE RELEASED

The man who killed El Hajj Malik El Shabazz a.k.a. Malcolm X in cold blood, is set to be released from jail.

Thomas Hagan is the only man to admit to assassinating the leader and was found guilty of murder for his shooting death on February 21, 1965 on the stage of the Audubon Ballroom.

The convicted killer was granted parole on March 3rd and is now scheduled to be released on April 28th.

Before being granted parole, he was allowed to spend 12 hours a week in a work release program and allowed to spend time at home with his wife and kids.

X was speaking to a crowd of his followers when he was gunned down by Hagan, Norman 3X Butler and Thomas 15X Johnson.

Hagan was shot in the leg by one of X's bodyguards and almost beaten to death by the crowd.

Murderer Of Malcolm X To Be Released Hip-Hop Wired

Product of Determination MURDERER OF MALCOLM X TO BE RELEASED Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Assassination

On February 21, 1965, in Manhattan's Audubon Ballroom, Malcolm X began to speak to a meeting of the Organization of Afro-American Unity when a disturbance broke out in the crowd of 400.[149] A man yelled, "******! Get your hand outta my pocket!"[150][151] As Malcolm X and his bodyguards moved to quiet the disturbance,[152] a man rushed forward and shot him in the chest with a sawed-off shotgun.[153] Two other men charged the stage and fired handguns, hitting him 16 times.[151] Angry onlookers caught and beat one of the assassins as the others fled the ballroom.[154][155] Malcolm X was pronounced dead at 3:30 p.m., shortly after he arrived at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital.[149]

Talmadge Hayer, a Black Muslim also known as Thomas Hagan, was arrested on the scene.[155] Eyewitnesses identified two more suspects, Norman 3X Butler and Thomas 15X Johnson, also members of the Nation of Islam. All three were charged in the case.[156] At first Hayer denied involvement, but during the trial he confessed to having fired shots at Malcolm X. He testified that Butler and Johnson were not present and were not involved in the assassination, but he declined to name the men who had joined him in the shooting.[157] All three men were convicted.[158]

Butler, now known as Muhammad Abdul Aziz, was paroled in 1985. He became the head of the Nation of Islam's Harlem mosque in New York in 1998. He continues to maintain his innocence.[159] Johnson, now known as Khalil Islam, was released from prison in 1987. During his time in prison, he rejected the teachings of the Nation of Islam and converted to Sunni Islam. He, too, maintains his innocence.[160] Hayer, now known as Mujahid Halim,[161] was paroled in 2010 after more than 20 years of work release.[162]
    i thought they would've killed everyone involved with his assassination.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Dice City Kid MURDERER OF MALCOLM X TO BE RELEASED ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    i thought they would've killed everyone involved with his assassination.
    sad that they didnt...i'd never be muslim...they are too egotistical...(i know that is ignorant)...we all have our place...im just a role player

Catch Up Newbies MURDERER OF MALCOLM X TO BE RELEASED
    Liked
    0 times

Yeah ida thought somebody woulda took them all out by now. It's probably alot more to this story then anyone will ever know
    1. Gucci
    2. Ross
    3. Joosman
    4. Boosie
    5. Webbie

Stay in my rotation