Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Skydiver Crashes Through Flat Roof At 200kmh!

Product of Determination Skydiver Crashes Through Flat Roof At 200kmh! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Skydiver Crashes Through Flat Roof At 200kmh!

A German skydiver died when he crashed through an apartment roof at 200kmh after his parachute failed to open. A woman awoke to find parachutist Bernhard S. († 35) dead in her bedroom.

The skydiver, a lawyer from Ludwigsburg in Germany, set out with friends for a high-adrenaline afternoon of parachuting. They took off in a single-engine Cessna plane, from which they planned to jump for a festival.

Bernhard S. was the last of the group to jump and immediately experienced problems with his parachute. Those on the ground below, including children, watched the drama unfold in horror.
    Ten-year-old Artan's dad said: “My son and I saw the parachutist spinning through the air like a dreidle, constantly grabbing in front and behind him.”

The doomed skydiver tried repeatedly to open his parachute with no success. He plummeted to the ground and crashed through the roof of an apartment building at 200kmh.

A young woman who was renting the apartment he crashed into was in tears as she revealed what had happened: “I heard a loud crash and walked into the bedroom…”

Emergency medical workers could do nothing but confirm the skydiver’s death.

Friends of Bernhard S. believe that the parachute became tangled. It had worked during practice runs and Bernhard was an experienced parachutist who had been jumping for 17 years.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

The Underground... Skydiver Crashes Through Flat Roof At 200kmh! Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Skydiver Crashes Through Flat Roof At 200kmh!

Daaaaaaaamn......He should've jumped first, then maybe his colleagues would've been able to grab him and open their chutes....That's a living nightmare right there....
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

OhEmGee Skydiver Crashes Through Flat Roof At 200kmh! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

That's what happens when u do that ****, there's a possibility that u will get injured or die, its unfortunate but he knew tha risks...RIP

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Catch Up Newbies Skydiver Crashes Through Flat Roof At 200kmh! MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

and that is why i skydive where there's NO BUILDINGS! and w/ an instructor. anyway i think, when it's ur time, it's ur time. he could've got hit by a car or had a heart attack, u never know when it's gonna get u, just enjoy ur life while u can