Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sniper Shoots And Kill Con From Outside Jail

Product of Determination Sniper Shoots And Kill Con From Outside Jail Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Sniper Shoots And Kill Con From Outside Jail

PRISONER involved in a gangland feud has been shot dead by a sniper from a hill overlooking the exercise yard of his jail.
    Mobster Sghair Larimi, a key witness in an ongoing murder investigation, was shot at five times.

He died from a wound to his chest at Varces-Grenoble prison, France. A second man in the exercise yard was hit in the hand.

The gunman was arrested within minutes with his rifle – fitted with a telescopic sight – still hot. He had been trying to escape on a motorbike with a false plate.

Investigators believe Larimi, 29, was being silenced by gangland rivals.

He was jailed for eight years earlier this year for robberies committed in 2001, and had been due to give evidence in an investigation into a mafia-style massacre of nine men in Grenoble, France in 2007. Those killings were said to have been in revenge for the murder of Lassad Larimi, the victim's brother, several months earlier.

Convicts were yesterday barred from the exercise yard of the prison, which is surrounded by mountains in the Alpine city in south east France. An investigation into security is being carried out.

The suspected gunman, aged 58, has been remanded in custody. French justice minister Rachida Dati said: “He denies the facts, but he was arrested when he was getting on to his motorbike and his rifle was still warm.”

Miss Dati said it was the first time a French prisoner had been killed from outside prison walls.

She said: “It is an extremely rare incident, but also a very serious breach of security and a full investigation has been launched into how this came to happen.”

Inmates rioted after the attack. Prisons union spokesman Jean-Pierre Schiefer said he had highlighted the potential dangers of the hill overlooking the yard on several occasions.

He said: “We had pointed out several times to prison officers there that prisoners could be targeted from the hill, there is a clear view of the yard. They did nothing because this kind of crime had never occurred before.

“Steps must now be taken to make sure this can never happen in France again.”
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Sniper Shoots And Kill Con From Outside Jail

bad fucking man

Shut Up and Drink! Sniper Shoots And Kill Con From Outside Jail Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

:eek001:

OhEmGee Sniper Shoots And Kill Con From Outside Jail Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Damn...

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Sniper Shoots And Kill Con From Outside Jail Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

58 and still killing :omg022:
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

The Underground... Sniper Shoots And Kill Con From Outside Jail Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Craziness...
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

Catch Up Newbies Sniper Shoots And Kill Con From Outside Jail cleaves05's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

more evidence that this world is going to ****.

He's On Fire! Sniper Shoots And Kill Con From Outside Jail HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

I guess they will get you one way or the other if they really want you
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Sniper Shoots And Kill Con From Outside Jail onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

damn crazy ass hell

OhEmGee Sniper Shoots And Kill Con From Outside Jail Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    I guess they will get you one way or the other if they really want you
    Yea, u gotta watch out for people outside the prison...

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!