Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Does THis "KKK" BULLSHIT surpise anyone in 2008

He's On Fire! Does THis "KKK" BULLSHIT surpise anyone in 2008 HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Exclamation Does THis "KKK" BULLSHIT surprise anyone in 2008

A UMDNJ paramedic, identified by university officials as Timothy Prahm, adjusts sheets draped over two Northeastern University students working this summer at University Hospital in Newark. Prahm and two other UMDNJ paramedics have been fired, and university officials say an investigation into the July 6 incident continues."

"EMS workers at the university told The Star-Ledger at least four other employees -- including a supervisor -- were aware of the incident or were in the room at the time it happened, but have not been held accountable. The workers were not willing to be named for fear of losing their jobs.

They show two paramedic trainees wearing white sheets resembling Klan robes, while a University Hospital paramedic adjusts the sheets. One of the hooded figures is holding a wooden cross held together with surgical tape and gauze"

TO ANSWER MY OWN QUEStion it dont surprise me, idiots are everywhere doing idiotic things, and to take a quote " I hate these ni**as more than an NAZI"
    Last edited by HipHop.I.AM; 07-16-2008 at 11:07 AM.
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Eat Lead!!! Does THis "KKK" BULLSHIT surpise anyone in 2008 Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Re: Does THis "KKK" BULLSHIT surpise anyone in 2008

:umad: it dont surprise me the only thing that surprise me is that these dudes r still around after all these years and the government wont do nothin about them and how quick they were to eliminate the panthers

D-Town hip hop at its finest

...... Does THis "KKK" BULLSHIT surpise anyone in 2008 Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Thumbs down Re: Does THis "KKK" BULLSHIT surprise anyone in 2008

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post

A UMDNJ paramedic, identified by university officials as Timothy Prahm, adjusts sheets draped over two Northeastern University students working this summer at University Hospital in Newark. Prahm and two other UMDNJ paramedics have been fired, and university officials say an investigation into the July 6 incident continues."

"EMS workers at the university told The Star-Ledger at least four other employees -- including a supervisor -- were aware of the incident or were in the room at the time it happened, but have not been held accountable. The workers were not willing to be named for fear of losing their jobs.

They show two paramedic trainees wearing white sheets resembling Klan robes, while a University Hospital paramedic adjusts the sheets. One of the hooded figures is holding a wooden cross held together with surgical tape and gauze"

TO ANSWER MY OWN QUEStion it dont surprise me, idiots are everywhere doing idiotic things, and to take a quote " I hate these ni**as more than an NAZI"
    Its sad to say this doesn't surprise me at all. What does surprise me is that how does this even happen in Newark. NJ is a state filled with KKK members but most of them are in South Jersey. Up north its so diverse. **** them animals. Whites are the new minority I hope they realize this. Racism is horrible we are all mixed one way or another. That's when knowing your roots plays a factor.
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

OhEmGee Does THis "KKK" BULLSHIT surpise anyone in 2008 Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: Does THis "KKK" BULLSHIT surprise anyone in 2008

nope, not surprised at all.smgdh

its just sad that stuff like this is still going on and people try do deny that it is going on.
    Last edited by Fresh2defsheis; 07-17-2008 at 10:26 AM.

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!