Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: JESUS CHRIST!! Elin wants $750 million in Divorce From Tiger Woods!! -- NaS Won!

Product of Determination JESUS CHRIST!! Elin wants 0 million in Divorce From Tiger Woods!! -- NaS Won! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default JESUS CHRIST!! Elin wants $750 million in Divorce From Tiger Woods!! -- NaS Won!

Divorce talks between Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren have gotten ugly, the New York Post reported Friday.

Nordegren has ramped up her financial demands, requesting that Woods pony up an estimated $750 million, according to the Chicago Sun-Times .

After starting out fairly civil, the divorce negotiations "have turned extremely testy," the newspaper reported.

Nordegren also refuses to sign a lifetime "confidentiality clause" that would prevent her from writing a book or doing any interviews related to the collapse of the couple's marriage.

She also wants full custody of their two kids, the newspaper reported, even though it was first believed that they were going to agree to joint custody.

Nordegren has spent a lot of time away from her hubby in recent months.

"Elin started to build her own life and once she did, she grew distant from him," a source told RadarOnline earlier this month.

She went to Arizona alone for nearly a week recently and took the kids to Sweden while Woods played golf.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Eat Lead!!! JESUS CHRIST!! Elin wants 0 million in Divorce From Tiger Woods!! -- NaS Won! Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

wow...thats more then half aint it??

D-Town hip hop at its finest

And..How may I help you? JESUS CHRIST!! Elin wants 0 million in Divorce From Tiger Woods!! -- NaS Won! TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Angry 750M

THAT'S MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR WHAT SHE'S WORTH...FIRST OFF SHE WAS ON HIM FOR THE LONGEST JUST LIKE A GROUPIE, SO IT WAS HER GROUPIE TACTICS THAT GOT HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE...SHE MAKES ME SICK, SHE KNEW ABOUT HIS LIFESTYLE BEFORE SHE GOT WITH HIM, NOW IT'S ALL OUT AND SHE WANTS THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY..HELL NAWWW!!

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI JESUS CHRIST!! Elin wants 0 million in Divorce From Tiger Woods!! -- NaS Won! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

750 million its not that serious, sad to say she probably didnt love him to just easily file for divorce and ask for the amount of money
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

And..How may I help you? JESUS CHRIST!! Elin wants 0 million in Divorce From Tiger Woods!! -- NaS Won! TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Angry YEA

THAT'S A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF MONEY...THAT'S JUST NONSENSE, SHE REALLY TRYING TO MAKE HIM SUFFER FOR WHAT HE DID, NOW I'M THINKING MAYBE SHE DESERVED IT!!

Member JESUS CHRIST!! Elin wants 0 million in Divorce From Tiger Woods!! -- NaS Won! Austin_X's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Makes marriage seem like its becoming outdated in the modern society. Everybody is going to try and be like Angie & Pitt.

750 Million???? Yup, i see her getting that and more..... even his golf clubs too.