Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: FIND OUT what Teacher Told His Students Obama's C.H.A.N.G.E. stood for!

Product of Determination FIND OUT what Teacher Told His Students Obama's C.H.A.N.G.E. stood for! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Thumbs down FIND OUT what Teacher Told His Students Obama's C.H.A.N.G.E. stood for!

The Jackson County School Board has taken action against a teacher who apparently made racial commentary on presidential candidate Barack Obama. According to parents and students in Greg Howard’s seventh-grade social studies class, Howard on Friday, Sept. 26 asked the class a question regarding Obama’s call for change, and proceeded to write out what the letters C.H.A.N.G.E stood for. “She told me that he wrote on the board ‘Come Help A ****** Get Elected', and then laughed about it,” said Shelia Christian, a mother of one of Howard’s students. Jackson County Superintendent Danny Sims said that description of this incident was “pretty accurate.” Sims said Howard apparently repeated the action in more than one class, having made the comment in “a couple of periods.” According to a news release from the school board, Howard was suspended with pay on Monday, Sept. 29.

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

He's On Fire! FIND OUT what Teacher Told His Students Obama's C.H.A.N.G.E. stood for! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Default Re: FIND OUT what Teacher Told His Students Obama's C.H.A.N.G.E. stood for!

hmmmmm ..someone sent me a chain text message with this last week
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Member FIND OUT what Teacher Told His Students Obama's C.H.A.N.G.E. stood for! fsjets's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: FIND OUT what Teacher Told His Students Obama's C.H.A.N.G.E. stood for!

i hate wen lame dweeb ass teacher try to be cool wit dat students dat shyt is not wavy

month afta month afta month afta month afta month

OhEmGee FIND OUT what Teacher Told His Students Obama's C.H.A.N.G.E. stood for! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

He needs to be fired, i hate closed minded and racist people....

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

The Underground... FIND OUT what Teacher Told His Students Obama's C.H.A.N.G.E. stood for! Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

What city/state did this happen at? For Howard to laugh and repeat that tells me he has deep rooted issues...Suspension with pay shouldn't even be an option.:umad:
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

The City Is Mine FIND OUT what Teacher Told His Students Obama's C.H.A.N.G.E. stood for! wXm's Avatar
    Liked
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by Sarachi Sauce View Post
    What city/state did this happen at? For Howard to laugh and repeat that tells me he has deep rooted issues...Suspension with pay shouldn't even be an option.:umad:
    thats like saying its okay but we'll suspend him so nobody can say anything.

Let me give a couple **** offs:

**** You To The Jackson County School Board
    **** You To Greg Howard
    Never sit down when I pee, for ever standin up. !!!