Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Welcome To Newark, NJ: Airport Worker Accused Of Stealing From Bags

Product of Determination Welcome To Newark, NJ:  Airport Worker Accused Of Stealing From Bags Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Red face Welcome To Newark, NJ: Airport Worker Accused Of Stealing From Bags

maybe he has my iPod and Creed cologne
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

OhEmGee Welcome To Newark, NJ:  Airport Worker Accused Of Stealing From Bags Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: Welcome To Newark, NJ: Airport Worker Accused Of Stealing From Bags

U cant trust the airports now...damn shame, maybe he felt he wasn't gettin paid enough,lol

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

The Underground... Welcome To Newark, NJ:  Airport Worker Accused Of Stealing From Bags Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

maybe he has my iPod and Creed cologne
    Daamn, Opps. What ever happened to cats rockin Brut? Yeah, they need to monitor these airport workers. My sis flew in from South Africa few years back and she arrived with NO LUGGAGE. It mysteriously disappeared with all the gifts she was bringing...:umad:
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Welcome To Newark, NJ:  Airport Worker Accused Of Stealing From Bags Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

he's a jackass
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

He's On Fire! Welcome To Newark, NJ:  Airport Worker Accused Of Stealing From Bags HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

lol what a fool to try and sell CNN camera on ebay, lol you know what everyones telling him...................:messedup:
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..