Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Authorities seize $45 million of narcotics in California drug bust

Product of Determination Authorities seize  million of narcotics in California drug bust Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Authorities seize $45 million of narcotics in California drug bust

Authorities seize $45 million of narcotics in California drug bust

(CNN) -- Authorities in southern California said the strong smell of marijuana helped them discover $45 million worth of drugs in the back of a tractor-trailer they had pulled over for a traffic violation.

Deputies stopped the truck Wednesday morning, then opened the trailer after finding problems with the paperwork for the load, the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Office said Friday.

An "overwhelming odor" led investigators to about 20 tons of narcotics stashed in pallets in the back of the truck, including about 38,000 pounds of marijuana, 2,700 pounds of cocaine and 67 pounds of methamphetamine, the sheriff's office said in a statement.

Sheriff Rod Hoops said Friday night the seizure was one of the largest in the county's history.

The truck's driver, Fernando Luevano, 32, was arrested and charged with possession, transportation and sale of narcotics, authorities said.

Authorities seize $45 million of narcotics in California drug bust - CNN.com
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

And..How may I help you? Authorities seize  million of narcotics in California drug bust TaliciousVille's Avatar
    Liked
    41 times

Arrow more bustsw

WELL DAMN...HOW MANY DRUG BUSTS WILL THERE BE??? THAT'S A LOT OF SH*T!!!!