Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MAN ARRESTED FOR HAVING SEX AT THE CAR WASH .... WITH THE AUTOMATIC VACUUM CLEANER!!

Product of Determination MAN ARRESTED FOR HAVING SEX AT THE CAR WASH .... WITH THE AUTOMATIC VACUUM CLEANER!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default MAN ARRESTED FOR HAVING SEX AT THE CAR WASH .... WITH THE AUTOMATIC VACUUM CLEANER!!

October 20, 2008. THOMAS TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) Police say a Michigan man has been arrested after "receiving sexual favors from a vacuum" at a car wash.

The Saginaw News reports the 29-year-old Swan Creek Township man was arrested Thursday in Saginaw County's Thomas Township, about 90 miles northwest of Detroit.

Police Sgt. Gary Breidinger says a resident called to report suspicious activity at the car wash about 6:45 a.m. An officer approached on foot and caught the man in the act.

The suspect, whose name wasn't immediately released, is being held in the Saginaw County Jail.
    ironsteets?
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

OhEmGee MAN ARRESTED FOR HAVING SEX AT THE CAR WASH .... WITH THE AUTOMATIC VACUUM CLEANER!! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: MAN ARRESTED FOR HAVING SEX AT THE CAR WASH .... WITH THE AUTOMATIC VACUUM CLEANE

ewwww that is so nasty...

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI MAN ARRESTED FOR HAVING SEX AT THE CAR WASH .... WITH THE AUTOMATIC VACUUM CLEANER!! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: MAN ARRESTED FOR HAVING SEX AT THE CAR WASH .... WITH THE AUTOMATIC VACUUM CLEANE

Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Member MAN ARRESTED FOR HAVING SEX AT THE CAR WASH .... WITH THE AUTOMATIC VACUUM CLEANER!! fsjets's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

:lmao002::lmao002: what type of freaky shyt is dat?

month afta month afta month afta month afta month

The Underground... MAN ARRESTED FOR HAVING SEX AT THE CAR WASH .... WITH THE AUTOMATIC VACUUM CLEANER!! Sarachi Sauce's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    ironsteets?
    :lmao002::lmao002: It cant be that cold in the D i guess...
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
    Albert Einstein

OhEmGee MAN ARRESTED FOR HAVING SEX AT THE CAR WASH .... WITH THE AUTOMATIC VACUUM CLEANER!! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Sarachi Sauce View Post
    :lmao002::lmao002: It cant be that cold in the D i guess...

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* MAN ARRESTED FOR HAVING SEX AT THE CAR WASH .... WITH THE AUTOMATIC VACUUM CLEANER!! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

i bet that vacuum suck the **** out of his ****

Catch Up Newbies MAN ARRESTED FOR HAVING SEX AT THE CAR WASH .... WITH THE AUTOMATIC VACUUM CLEANER!! MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by onevaguy View Post

Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by onevaguy View Post
    woooow....

Shut Up and Drink! MAN ARRESTED FOR HAVING SEX AT THE CAR WASH .... WITH THE AUTOMATIC VACUUM CLEANER!! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Yo that's crazy! Word

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast