Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: My son's Rikers slay 'inside job'

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* My son's Rikers slay 'inside job' onevaguy's Avatar
    12 times

Default My son's Rikers slay 'inside job'

The mother of a teenage prisoner beaten to death in the city jail claimed correction officers turned a blind eye to the thugs who jumped and killed her son.
    Christopher Robinson, 18, was found dead in his Rikers Island cell Saturday, covered in welts and bruises.
    "This was an inside job," said his mom, Charnel Robinson, 34.
    Inmates told her that correction officers let at least three young men beat him up Friday, and then refused to let him be treated at the jail infirmary, she said.
    "This is a place full of correction officers and cameras. How does someone get beat to death and nobody sees or knows anything?" asked Robinson's cousin Raheim McKnight, 28.
    Security cameras did not capture the beating, but detectives believe they have identified the three assailants.
    "This poor guy got beat down until he died," a police source said. "Now we're just waiting for the eyewitnesses to cut a deal."
    The investigation is focused on the murder, not the actions of any correction officers.
    "They may have a problem in Correction, but that is not the investigation's main concern right now. As we uncover anything, it will be referred to the proper people so that it's investigated," another police source said.
    A Department of Correction spokesman said Rikers staff immediately notified the NYPD and the Bronx district attorney to investigate the death.
    A spokesman for the Correction Officers' Benevolent Association said none of their members have been accused of any wrongdoing.
    Robinson's family said they doubted the Correction Department was trying to uncover the truth.
    When Correction officials told Robinson's family of his death, they told his mother he apparently died in his sleep - and asked if he suffered from asthma, family said.
    "They have the audacity to come to my sister's door and ask if he had asthma! He was healthy. He didn't have asthma. When we went to ID his body, you could see how he died," said Robinson's aunt, Charntel Robinson.
    Robinson, on parole for a 2007 burglary charge, was arrested Aug. 26 on a parole violation. Cops said he beat another teen with a rock in July.

OhEmGee My son's Rikers slay 'inside job' Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    2 times

Default Re: My son's Rikers slay 'inside job'

It probably was an inside job,they do em wrong in tha jails,they dont care about those inmates as long as they gettin their money

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!