Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Suspect in Custody for the Murders of Jennifer Hudson's Mother and Brother

OhEmGee Suspect in Custody for the Murders of Jennifer Hudson's Mother and Brother Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Suspect in Custody for the Murders of Jennifer Hudson's Mother and Brother

KTLA News

October 25, 2008

CHICAGO -- Police say a suspect is in custody in the murders of Academy Award-winning actress Jennifer Hudson's mother and brother.

Police had been looking for William Balfour who was believed to have fled the shooting with Hudson's nephew, 7-year old Julian King. The boy is still missing.

Balfour is currently being questioned by police, but investigators say the missing boy was not with him.

57-year-old Darnell Donnerson and her 29-year old son, Jason, were found shot to death his afternoon.

Police say there was no sign of forced entry and that the deaths appear to be the result of a domestic dispute.

Public records list one of Balfour's previous addresses as Donnerson's home.

Court records show Balfour pleaded guilty in 1999 to attempted murder and vehicular hijacking.

He also was convicted in a 1998 case of possession of a stolen motor vehicle, the records show.
    Hudson became famous after appearing on "American Idol" in 2004.

She went on to win an Oscar for her performance in the film "Dreamgirls."

Hudson recently announced her engagement to David Otunga, best known for his stint on VH1's reality show "I Love New York."

Hudson's representatives would not disclose her whereabouts Friday.

Representatives of the family's church, Pleasant Gift Missionary Baptist, say they have been told that Jennifer Hudson is flying home to Chicago from Tampa.

She had been scheduled to appear Monday in Los Angeles to collect an ensemble cast honor at the Hollywood Awards for "The Secret Life of Bees" with co-stars including Alicia Keys, Queen Latifah and Dakota Fanning.

http://www.ktla.com/landing_topstori...36&feedID=1198

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Product of Determination Suspect in Custody for the Murders of Jennifer Hudson's Mother and Brother Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Suspect in Custody for the Murders of Jennifer Hudson's Mother and Brother

this is crazy...what did she do to deserve this
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

...... Suspect in Custody for the Murders of Jennifer Hudson's Mother and Brother Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Default Re: Suspect in Custody for the Murders of Jennifer Hudson's Mother and Brother

Dam'n I feel for her her family was very close....
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

OhEmGee Suspect in Custody for the Murders of Jennifer Hudson's Mother and Brother Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    Liked
    2 times

I really hope she can pull through this...Im'ma pray for her...

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Suspect in Custody for the Murders of Jennifer Hudson's Mother and Brother onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    this is crazy...what did she do to deserve this
    can from the struggle of the hood and mad money.. thats what she did

Member Suspect in Custody for the Murders of Jennifer Hudson's Mother and Brother fsjets's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

she was suppose to been moved her family outta dat hood but they wanted to stay, but niggas out here in da chi are on sum grimey shyt right now it aint safe n e mo

month afta month afta month afta month afta month

...... Suspect in Custody for the Murders of Jennifer Hudson's Mother and Brother Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Quote Originally Posted by fsjets View Post
    she was suppose to been moved her family outta dat hood but they wanted to stay, but niggas out here in da chi are on sum grimey shyt right now it aint safe n e mo
    man listen that chick ain't move them out...they offering $100M to return the little boy.

Liked
    2 times

100 million dollars....thats a lot of money...

Liked
    8 times

no 100M is a 100,000

Liked
    2 times

Naw 100 thousand is 100G's not 100M....M means million
    Last edited by Fresh2defsheis; 10-26-2008 at 10:10 PM.