I recieved this email and wanted to share with the Stan.
NOVEMBER 5TH ETIQUETTE
Good Morning My People,
After watching the final debate the other night, it dawned on me that Obamacould actually win this thing. If that happens, there will be a lot of people (some of our co-workers included) who will be afraid that an Obama presidency will usher in the endof days. They'll be watching us on November 5th (the day after theelection) for signs of the end times.
To keep the peace and keep a lot of folks from getting nervous, I think weshould develop a list of acceptable celebrations and behaviors we should probably avoid - at least for the first few days:
1. No crying, hugging or shouting "Thank you Lord" - at leastnot inpublic.
2. No high-fives - at least not unless the area is clear and thereare no witnesses.
3. No laughing at the McCain/Palin supporters.
4. No calling in sick on November 5th. They'll get nervous if toomany of us don't show up.
5. We're allowed to give each other knowing winks or nods inpassing.Just try to keep from grinning too hard.
6. No singing loudly, “We’ve come this Far by Faith” (it will beacceptable to hum softly).
7. No bringing of barbeque ribs or fried chicken for lunch in thecompany lunchroom for at least a week (no chitterlings at all) (this may make us seem to ethnic)
8. No leaving kool-aid packages at the water fountain (this might bea sign that poor folks might be getting a breakthrough)
9. No Cupid Shuffle during breaks (this could indicate a little toomuch excitement)
10. Please no Moving on Up music (we are going to try to remainhumble)
11. No doing the George Jefferson dance (unless you're in your officewith the door closed)
12. Please try not to yell----BOOOO YAH!
13. Just in case you're wondering, doing the Running Man, CabbagePatch, or a backhand spring on the highway is 100% okay.
If I've missed anything feel free to add to the list. I just want to make sure we're all on the same page when Obama brings this thing home on November 5th.
Now go get your early vote on and let's make this thing happen!!!