Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Freddy? Is that You? "N-n-n-n-n-no."

He's On Fire! Freddy? Is that You? "N-n-n-n-n-no." HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Garden State
    32 times

Default Freddy? Is that You? "N-n-n-n-n-no."

Frederick Brantley, a man with a distinctive stutter, was arrested early Tuesday morning for allegedly robbing a Chicago-area Dunkin' Donuts.

Despite the fact that the thief was wearing a ski mask, the clerk immediately recognized the perp's voice as belonging to Brantley, a former employee at the bakery.

As soon the crook left with the cash, the clerk fingered his old co-worker, calling cops and giving them Brantley's name and description.

Brantley was apprehended with $300 cash in a Dunkin' Donuts bag and a knife resembling the one used in the robbery, police say.

While I am aware that it is politically incorrect to make fun of those who stutter, I am perfectly willing to say that if you do have a speech impediment, and the guy you are robbing knows you have a speech impediment, maybe a ski mask isn't gonna do the heavy lifting necessary to conceal your identity.

I mean, he never considered writing a note?

Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Freddy? Is that You? "N-n-n-n-n-no." onevaguy's Avatar
    12 times

Default Re: Freddy? Is that You? "N-n-n-n-n-no."

ssssooo he tttthoouuuggggtt th th they waa waas not gooi gooing to kno kn knoww