Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: MJ Battling Rare Lung Disease?

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* MJ Battling Rare Lung Disease? onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default MJ Battling Rare Lung Disease?

Michael Joseph Jackson the seventh child in The Jackson family dynasty, is dying from an extremely rare lung disease its been claimed.

Could it be Michael's rock star life including bleaching cream, cosmetic surgery and time spent in a sleep chamber that has finally caught up with him?

New York Times bestselling biographer Ian Halperin says Jackson has been diagnosed with Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency, an occasionally fatal genetic condition.

"He's had it for years but it's gotten worse," Halperin told In Touch. "He needs a lung transplant but may be too weak to go through with it.

He also has emphysema and chronic gastrointestinal bleeding, which his doctors have had a lot of trouble stopping. It's the bleeding that is the most problematic part. It could kill him."

According to Halperin, Jackson "can barely speak" and is having trouble seeing: "The vision in his left eye is 95 percent gone."

Usually his publicist speaks out quickly when stories arise about MJ, but is uncharacteristically quiet on this one.....hmmm, carefully crafted publicity stunt? I dunno, but in all seriousness, if Michael is as gravely ill as alledged, my prayers are with him I wish him a speedy recovery.

LINKS
    NY Daily News

OhEmGee MJ Battling Rare Lung Disease? Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: MJ Battling Rare Lung Disease?

hes so weird to me.... i hope he gets better

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI MJ Battling Rare Lung Disease? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: MJ Battling Rare Lung Disease?

rare lung disease.....everything with him is rare and strange his skin problems, his lungs, him in general

whatever he has i can only wish him good luck
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM