Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sarah Palin's Daughter Offered 300k For Baby Pics

He's On Fire! Sarah Palin's Daughter Offered 300k For Baby Pics HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Default Sarah Palin's Daughter Offered 300k For Baby Pics

Sarah Palinís Teen Daughter, Bristol Palin Gives Birth To New Baby Boy; Baby Pics May Be Worth Over $300K.

Alaskan Governor and possibly Barack Obamaís greatest competitor next to John McCain, Republican Sarah Palin, is now officially a grandmother of a new grandson by her teen daughter Bristol Palin who has given birth to a baby boy she named Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston.

On Sunday, Bristol, 18, who was first reported pregnant during the ďPresidential NominationĒ at the age of seventeen, gave birth to the seven pounds, four ounces baby boy.

Reportedly Bristol Palin has been dating her boyfriend Levi Johnston, a former high school hockey player, for the past three years and both dropped out of high school, however, since then, Bristol completed her diploma through educational courses. Meanwhile, Levi Johnston quit school to start working.

When Sarah Palin was running for VP of the United States, she announced her daughterís pregnancy by Levi Johnston on the first day of the national convention. During the announcement, the two, were to be wed soon, but so far it hasnít happened. Now itís stated the marriage will come sometime in Ď09.

According to sources, Bristol could possibly earn over an estimated $300,000 for the first baby pictures of her newborn son.
    Last edited by HipHop.I.AM; 12-30-2008 at 10:09 AM.
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Sarah Palin's Daughter Offered 300k For Baby Pics onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Offered 300k For Baby Pics

**** the palins

OhEmGee Sarah Palin's Daughter Offered 300k For Baby Pics Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by onevaguy View Post
    **** the palins

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Product of Determination Sarah Palin's Daughter Offered 300k For Baby Pics Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

that's a lame offer. real celebs get a milli or better
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Sarah Palin's Daughter Offered 300k For Baby Pics Dr. J's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    that's a lame offer. real celebs get a milli or better
    It's a good offer considering all she did was get knocked up by same random guy. People, do that for free everyday.
    I'm just telling the truth.

http://whydopeopledodumbstuff.blogspot.com/

Product of Determination Sarah Palin's Daughter Offered 300k For Baby Pics Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. J View Post
    It's a good offer considering all she did was get knocked up by same random guy. People, do that for free everyday.
    its not a good offer because she isn't a regular girl...she's the daughter of a Maverick.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"