Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Man shot twice in year outside same pizza place

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Man shot twice in year outside same pizza place onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Man shot twice in year outside same pizza place

WORCESTER, Mass. - A 26-year-old Worcester man may want to avoid a certain pizza place after he was shot in front of the restaurant twice in less than a year.

Police said the man, whose name was not immediately released, is expected to survive three gunshot wounds he suffered in front of the Golden Pizza on Tuesday, after surviving another shooting there in April.
    Detective Capt. Edward McGinn told the Telegram & Gazette the man had just gotten a haircut at a barber shop Tuesday when he went across the street and got into a skirmish with a person in front of Golden Pizza.

McGinn said the man was hospitalized after being shot in the legs and abdomen. The shooter fled.
    In the April 13 incident, police said three people were arrested after the same man was shot multiple times.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28661430/

OhEmGee Man shot twice in year outside same pizza place Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: Man shot twice in year outside same pizza place

damn...how different people shoot him in tha same place...lol

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Man shot twice in year outside same pizza place onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Time to move that shop or he will be out of business soon...or only thugs will come in with the gun.. and just rob the damn shop..damn... im taking a stab at it but sounds like it is in a bad spot!!

Die $low Man shot twice in year outside same pizza place AZ westsider's Avatar
    Liked
    3 times

LMAO! I GOT SHOT AT A JACK IN THE BOX BY MY HOUSE AND I STILL GO THERE ALL THE TIME! DAMN I'M ASKING KARMA TO GET MY ASS HUH? THIS **** MAKES ME THINK I AINT GOING TO THAT SPOT NO MORE!

OhEmGee Man shot twice in year outside same pizza place Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by AZ westsider View Post
    LMAO! I GOT SHOT AT A JACK IN THE BOX BY MY HOUSE AND I STILL GO THERE ALL THE TIME! DAMN I'M ASKING KARMA TO GET MY ASS HUH? THIS **** MAKES ME THINK I AINT GOING TO THAT SPOT NO MORE!

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!