Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Black Isrealites Street Preachers Vs. U.S Marine Debate Over Religion

Eat Lead!!! Black Isrealites Street Preachers Vs. U.S Marine Debate Over Religion Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Black Isrealites Street Preachers Vs. U.S Marine Debate Over Religion

Last edited by Ironstreets; 08-04-2008 at 02:28 PM.

D-Town hip hop at its finest

The City Is Mine Black Isrealites Street Preachers Vs. U.S Marine Debate Over Religion wXm's Avatar
    Liked
    1 times

Default Re: Black Isrealites Street Preachers Vs. U.S Marine Debate Over Religion

for real i hate when mophuckas speak bad about this country knowing that they could leave if they don't like it.i would've left and let them talk. they on the streets acting like they makin a difference. they should just respect other peoples beliefs.if the US is goin to get destroyed the **** are you doin here.
    Never sit down when I pee, for ever standin up. !!!

...... Black Isrealites Street Preachers Vs. U.S Marine Debate Over Religion Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Default Re: Black Isrealites Street Preachers Vs. U.S Marine Debate Over Religion

Man look the world ends when you die. I believe in God and I don't think that he would let people destroy his world. This is bullshit. He needs to go on a diet and hit the gym so he can live longer.
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent