Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suit: Child Choked on Cum-Filled Used Condom left on HOTEL ROOM FLOOR!!!!

Product of Determination Suit: Child Choked on Cum-Filled Used Condom left on HOTEL ROOM FLOOR!!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Suit: Child Choked on Cum-Filled Used Condom left on HOTEL ROOM FLOOR!!!!

A 22-month-old boy choked on a used condom in the Homewood Suites in Mount Laurel, N.J., according to a lawsuit filed by the little boy's family.

The Wolfe family of Pittsburgh, Mass. was headed home after spending the holidays in Florida and they stayed overnight in the Burlington County hotel.

The morning of their departure, the toddler apparently found a used condom in the room, left behind by previous travelers, according to the lawsuit.

The child’s mother, Amy, heard her little boy chewing and choking on the condom and tried to get it out of his mouth, but he had already “ingested the contents ” the lawsuit stated.

The Philadelphia Daily News noted the suit contends a “life threatening” item was left in the room, which put the boy at risk of getting a "sexually transmitted disease, including HIV or AIDS, or some other, potentially life threatening, potentially fatal illness."

The boy had to undergo tests and faces more testing in the future, Wolfes’ attorney Norm Hobbie told the Philadelphia Daily News.

The complaint also contends the Wolfe family, both parents and three children, have suffered mental distress.
    DAMN...the real question is how many of ya'll are guilty of tossing your used condoms everywhere in your hotel room and forgetting you might have left one behind....
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Suit: Child Choked on Cum-Filled Used Condom left on HOTEL ROOM FLOOR!!!! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: Suit: Child Choked on Cum-Filled Used Condom left on HOTEL ROOM FLOOR!!!!

thats a damn shame what happened to the cleaning crew arent they expected to give the room a good run thru before someone is giving that room
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Product of Determination Suit: Child Choked on Cum-Filled Used Condom left on HOTEL ROOM FLOOR!!!! Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Suit: Child Choked on Cum-Filled Used Condom left on HOTEL ROOM FLOOR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by orchid1197 View Post

thats a damn shame what happened to the cleaning crew arent they expected to give the room a good run thru before someone is giving that room
    yeaaa right. u trust dem hotel sheets....
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

OhEmGee Suit: Child Choked on Cum-Filled Used Condom left on HOTEL ROOM FLOOR!!!! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

People are so nasty now a days....does someone need to teach a grown ass person to throw away a damn condom?

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Catch Up Newbies Suit: Child Choked on Cum-Filled Used Condom left on HOTEL ROOM FLOOR!!!! MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

and why is this child just crawling around the hotel room unattended? i mean don't have any kids but shouldn't someone be watching him?

He's On Fire! Suit: Child Choked on Cum-Filled Used Condom left on HOTEL ROOM FLOOR!!!! HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    DAMN...the real question is how many of ya'll are guilty of tossing your used condoms everywhere in your hotel room and forgetting you might have left one behind....

Im GUILTY AS CHARGED
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

OhEmGee Suit: Child Choked on Cum-Filled Used Condom left on HOTEL ROOM FLOOR!!!! Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    Im GUILTY AS CHARGED

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

...... Suit: Child Choked on Cum-Filled Used Condom left on HOTEL ROOM FLOOR!!!! Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Well the little kid got to swallow some lol...I wonder if he thought it was salty too..
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Suit: Child Choked on Cum-Filled Used Condom left on HOTEL ROOM FLOOR!!!! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    yeaaa right. u trust dem hotel sheets....

hell naw i dont but the cleaning crew get paid to clean....everyone is at fault from the nasty girl and guy who cant pick up after each other, the cleaning crew fro not dong thier job and the parents for letting thier child roam free in a dirty ass hotel room
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Suit: Child Choked on Cum-Filled Used Condom left on HOTEL ROOM FLOOR!!!! onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

thats why you get a nice ass hotel more than 150 per night,,not the cheap **** like motel"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast