Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Bye Bye Caller ID:New service unmasks blocked telephone calls

Product of Determination Bye Bye Caller ID:New service unmasks blocked telephone calls Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Bye Bye Caller ID:New service unmasks blocked telephone calls

TelTech Systems is offering mobile telephone users the power to unmask callers who block their numbers or names from being displayed.

The US-based firm launched a TrapCall service this month with an online posting thanking its development team and declaring “Get ready for the site to go ballistic.”

To use the service, people register mobile telephone numbers at a TrapCall.com website without having to download software to devices.

Calls from unidentified sources can then be bounced to TelTech computers, which reveal points of origin.

Mobile telephone users can then decide whether to accept the calls.

“All the while the caller hears a normal ring tone, oblivious to the fact that you know exactly who they are,” TrapCall maintains at its website.

A basic version of TrapCall is available for free. Premium versions of the service can record mobile telephone calls, transcribe voice messages into text messages, and reveal names and addresses of callers along with their telephone numbers.

Premium versions are available for monthly fees of 10 dollars or 25 dollars.

TelTech has for several years provided a controversial “SpoofCard” service that puts bogus identification information on calls and enables callers to alter the sounds of their voices.

“You have the ability to change your voice to a male or female,” the company says at its SpoofCard website.

“If you do choose to change your voice, the person whom you call will hear your transformed voice in real-time.”
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

OhEmGee Bye Bye Caller ID:New service unmasks blocked telephone calls Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: Bye Bye Caller ID:New service unmasks blocked telephone calls

that is great...finally they came out with it

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Bye Bye Caller ID:New service unmasks blocked telephone calls onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: Bye Bye Caller ID:New service unmasks blocked telephone calls

Damn right i bee waiting on something like this!! Now i will know who to call bad and cuss the hell out!!