Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Barnes & Noble [Customer] Includes A Moneky Book In President Obama's Display

Product of Determination Barnes & Noble [Customer] Includes A Moneky Book In President Obama's Display Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Barnes & Noble [Customer] Includes A Moneky Book In President Obama's Display

Barnes & Noble would like to publicly apologize for what happened in our Coral Gables, Florida store. We believe that a customer played a cruel joke and placed an inappropriate title in the front window of our store, where we were featuring books written by or about President Obama. We want to assure our customers that the book placed by someone other than our booksellers was never intended to be included in our display and was removed as soon as we became aware of the situation. We are looking into it and are taking the steps necessary so that it does not happen again. From time to time customers will move titles from one area of the store to another. In this particular case, we do not condone whatever message may have been intended with the placement of this title in our Presidential display. It certainly was not part of our merchandising and we regret that we didn’t see the placement of this title immediately.

Mary Ellen Keating, Spokesperson
    Barnes & Noble, Inc.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Barnes & Noble [Customer] Includes A Moneky Book In President Obama's Display Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: Barnes & Noble [Customer] Includes A Moneky Book In President Obama's Display

WTF
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Catch Up Newbies Barnes & Noble [Customer] Includes A Moneky Book In President Obama's Display MsShawty's Avatar
    Liked
    15 times

Default Re: Barnes & Noble [Customer] Includes A Moneky Book In President Obama's Display

damn orchid what's going on in ur state? some bitchassness

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Barnes & Noble [Customer] Includes A Moneky Book In President Obama's Display onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Man that is crazy they wild on the florida state

sweetpanties Barnes & Noble [Customer] Includes A Moneky Book In President Obama's Display
    Liked
    0 times

Cool Re: Barnes & Noble [Customer] Includes A Moneky Book In President Obama's Display

Well They say Monkeys Are Cute So That Bitch Can Hate If He Wanna But It's Too Bad He's Not Cute!!!!