Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: ROCK BOTTOM! A Guy Goes From Being A CEO Making $750,00 To Being A Pizza MAN Making $7.50+Tips...

Product of Determination ROCK BOTTOM! A Guy Goes From Being A CEO Making 0,00 To Being A Pizza MAN Making .50+Tips... Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default ROCK BOTTOM! A Guy Goes From Being A CEO Making $750,00 To Being A Pizza MAN Making $7.50+Tips...

*holds laugh*
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* ROCK BOTTOM! A Guy Goes From Being A CEO Making 0,00 To Being A Pizza MAN Making .50+Tips... onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: ROCK BOTTOM! A Guy Goes From Being A CEO Making $750,00 To Being A Pizza MAN Making $7.50+Tips...

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Eat Lead!!! ROCK BOTTOM! A Guy Goes From Being A CEO Making 0,00 To Being A Pizza MAN Making .50+Tips... Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Re: ROCK BOTTOM! A Guy Goes From Being A CEO Making $750,00 To Being A Pizza MAN Making $7.50+Tips...

wow thats messed up even tho he was once way richer then me its still a very fucked up situation for him and his family...delivering pizzas must be very embarrassing for him...i hope he gets rich again cuz he might learn from this and help out the little man

D-Town hip hop at its finest

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI ROCK BOTTOM! A Guy Goes From Being A CEO Making 0,00 To Being A Pizza MAN Making .50+Tips... Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

wow that is crazy 2 years without a job and your last hope is a pizza place

rock bottom is an under statment
    Last edited by Orchid; 04-01-2009 at 10:15 AM. Reason: i couldnt spell
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

OhEmGee ROCK BOTTOM! A Guy Goes From Being A CEO Making 0,00 To Being A Pizza MAN Making .50+Tips... Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by orchid1197 View Post
    wow that is crazy 2 yeasr without a job and your last hope is a pizza place

rock bottom is an under statment
    c/s...

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

...... ROCK BOTTOM! A Guy Goes From Being A CEO Making 0,00 To Being A Pizza MAN Making .50+Tips... Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

You can't judge someone becasue of this. He is doing what he has to do to help his family. The world is not always perfect.
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

sweetpanties ROCK BOTTOM! A Guy Goes From Being A CEO Making 0,00 To Being A Pizza MAN Making .50+Tips...
    Liked
    0 times

Wink Re: ROCK BOTTOM! A Guy Goes From Being A CEO Making $750,00 To Being A Pizza MAN Making $7.50+Tips...

All He Has Too Do Is Start Over With That A Lil Bit Of Change Adds Up!!!!