Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***





Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Suicide Bomber Blows Up His Own Going Away Party

  1. #1
    Product of Determination Suicide Bomber Blows Up His Own Going Away Party Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default Suicide Bomber Blows Up His Own Going Away Party



    KABUL, March 26 (Reuters) - A would-be suicide bomber accidentally blew himself up on Thursday, killing six other militants as he was bidding them farewell to leave for his intended target, the Interior Ministry said.
    "The terrorist was on his way to his destination and saying good-bye to his associates and then his suicide vest exploded," a statement from the ministry said.

    Taliban-led attacks in Afghanistan have escalated in the past year with suicide and roadside bombings insurgents' weapons of choice.

    The incident happened in Helmand province in southern Afghanistan where mainly British troops are struggling against a growing Taliban-led insurgency.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  2. #2
    sweetpanties Suicide Bomber Blows Up His Own Going Away Party
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    331
    Liked
    0 times

    Thumbs down Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up His Own Going Away Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post


    KABUL, March 26 (Reuters) - A would-be suicide bomber accidentally blew himself up on Thursday, killing six other militants as he was bidding them farewell to leave for his intended target, the Interior Ministry said.
    "The terrorist was on his way to his destination and saying good-bye to his associates and then his suicide vest exploded," a statement from the ministry said.

    Taliban-led attacks in Afghanistan have escalated in the past year with suicide and roadside bombings insurgents' weapons of choice.

    The incident happened in Helmand province in southern Afghanistan where mainly British troops are struggling against a growing Taliban-led insurgency.
    Damn Thats **** Up!!!

  3. #3
    Product of Determination Suicide Bomber Blows Up His Own Going Away Party Opportunist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,573
    Liked
    5400 times

    Default Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up His Own Going Away Party

    Quote Originally Posted by unitymama View Post
    Damn Thats **** Up!!!
    did u read the story??? how is that "fucked up"
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

  4. #4
    OhEmGee Suicide Bomber Blows Up His Own Going Away Party Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Posts
    3,368
    Liked
    2 times

    Default Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up His Own Going Away Party

    that is far from fuked up...he wasnt meant to blow nothing up...he bought it on himself

    Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

  5. #5
    Catch Up Newbies Suicide Bomber Blows Up His Own Going Away Party TheBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    JERZZZZZZZZZZZZZEY!
    Posts
    298
    Liked
    5 times

    Default Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up His Own Going Away Party

    just great.......one less piece of $hit on the streets
    Leave tough guys tied to a brick in the ocean..........

  6. #6
    Catch Up Newbies Suicide Bomber Blows Up His Own Going Away Party
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    988
    Liked
    2 times

    Default Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up His Own Going Away Party

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    just great.......one less piece of $hit on the streets
    Lmao

  7. #7
    *POSTING SOMEWHERE* Suicide Bomber Blows Up His Own Going Away Party onevaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    757/VA
    Posts
    4,469
    Liked
    12 times

    Default Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up His Own Going Away Party

    Yea good for him..He killed him and some of his buddies...Great work

  8. #8
    Catch Up Newbies Suicide Bomber Blows Up His Own Going Away Party MsShawty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    841
    Liked
    15 times

    Default Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up His Own Going Away Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    did u read the story??? how is that "fucked up"
    Quote Originally Posted by onevaguy View Post
    Yea good for him..He killed him and some of his buddies...Great work
    good stuff, we need some more of those and there will be no more suicide bombers, yeah!

  9. #9
    Die $low Suicide Bomber Blows Up His Own Going Away Party AZ westsider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    480
    Liked
    3 times

    Default Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up His Own Going Away Party

    "OK MOHAMMAD YOU GO BLOW UP THE INFADELS, YOU DA BOMB!" "HEY WHAT DOES THIS BUTTON DO AGAIN?" "OH ****!!!!"


  10. #10
    New Arrival
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10
    Liked
    1 times

    Default Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up His Own Going Away Party

    ^^^^^^Exactly what I was thinking

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dazzle Jay BLOWS A KISS -- New SEXY Photo!
    By Opportunist in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 11:08 PM
  2. Dynasty Series....Q Sinclair-"Brown Bomber"
    By TIGERSIN in forum Flashing Lights (Picture / iCandy Forum)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 12:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •