Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Awful: Son Tries To Stop His Mother From Commiting Suicide But Fails By 8 Seconds In Russia! "Mama"

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Awful: Son Tries To Stop His Mother From Commiting Suicide But Fails By 8 Seconds In Russia! "Mama" onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Awful: Son Tries To Stop His Mother From Commiting Suicide But Fails By 8 Seconds In Russia! "Mama"

Catch Up Newbies Awful: Son Tries To Stop His Mother From Commiting Suicide But Fails By 8 Seconds In Russia! "Mama" cleaves05's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Awful: Son Tries To Stop His Mother From Commiting Suicide But Fails By 8 Seconds In Russia! "Mama"

You didn't even have to understand them....

New Arrival Awful: Son Tries To Stop His Mother From Commiting Suicide But Fails By 8 Seconds In Russia! "Mama" Marley's Avatar
    Liked
    7 times

Default Re: Awful: Son Tries To Stop His Mother From Commiting Suicide But Fails By 8 Seconds In Russia! "Mama"

wow I've never seen a live video of a suicide. tragic TRAGIC!!!!

OhEmGee Awful: Son Tries To Stop His Mother From Commiting Suicide But Fails By 8 Seconds In Russia! "Mama" Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    wow I've never seen a live video of a suicide. tragic TRAGIC!!!!
    i havent either and its sad that he couldnt save her

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!