Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Child Born a Boy, But Lives as a Girl

Spottieottiedopaliscious Child Born a Boy, But Lives as a Girl therulersback's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Child Born a Boy, But Lives as a Girl

(May 19) - An Omaha child born a boy will start the next school year with a new name and a new identity -- as Katie, a girl.

According to the Omaha World-Herald, the parents of the 8-year-old say the child they first named Ben exhibited girlish tendencies as young as 2, when he would create long hair using scarves. A year later, he donned a tiara and dressed as a princess for Halloween.

The child's mother told a CNN affiliate that she's come forward to tell her family's story so people will understand. The Omaha newspaper reported that it is difficult to accurately estimate the number of people in Western countries who are transgendered, meaning they see themselves as a different gender, according to the American Psychological Association.

"If the child is truly transgender, it's not going to go away," said counselor Megan Smith, whom the family consulted.

Ben's family looked at his school drawings that expressed his frustration with feeling like a girl, but looking like a boy. They asked him what he liked about being a boy, and he always answered, "nothing."

Finally, they decided to let Ben be what he wants -- Katie.
    "This really isn't our journey," his mother told the newspaper. "We're kind of observers on this path."

http://news.aol.com/health/article/boy-or-girl/489615

They told me I was the real thing. I believe them.

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Child Born a Boy, But Lives as a Girl onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: Child Born a Boy, But Lives as a Girl

OhEmGee Child Born a Boy, But Lives as a Girl Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

atleast he doesnt have to be depressed about not being able to live as a girl
    its good to start them young...they are happier

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by therulersback View Post
    (May 19) - An Omaha child born a boy will start the next school year with a new name and a new identity -- as Katie, a girl.

According to the Omaha World-Herald, the parents of the 8-year-old say the child they first named Ben exhibited girlish tendencies as young as 2, when he would create long hair using scarves. A year later, he donned a tiara and dressed as a princess for Halloween.

The child's mother told a CNN affiliate that she's come forward to tell her family's story so people will understand. The Omaha newspaper reported that it is difficult to accurately estimate the number of people in Western countries who are transgendered, meaning they see themselves as a different gender, according to the American Psychological Association.

"If the child is truly transgender, it's not going to go away," said counselor Megan Smith, whom the family consulted.

Ben's family looked at his school drawings that expressed his frustration with feeling like a girl, but looking like a boy. They asked him what he liked about being a boy, and he always answered, "nothing."

Finally, they decided to let Ben be what he wants -- Katie.
    "This really isn't our journey," his mother told the newspaper. "We're kind of observers on this path."

http://news.aol.com/health/article/boy-or-girl/489615

that gif is funny

Spottieottiedopaliscious Child Born a Boy, But Lives as a Girl therulersback's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh2defsheis View Post
    atleast he doesnt have to be depressed about not being able to live as a girl
    its good to start them young...they are happier
    but real talk...did he kno that he wanted to be a girl?..or was he just a feminine male...this **** is disgusting to me...im sorry but this aint normal..

Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by therulersback View Post
    but real talk...did he kno that he wanted to be a girl?..or was he just a feminine male...this **** is disgusting to me...im sorry but this aint normal..
    there are plenty of people that are like him...so this doesnt surprise me cuz its not his fault and they usually kno they are tha wrong gender when they are very young

but tha sooner they do it tha better because they become severly depressed if they cant live tha way they feel they should...its not normal ofcourse its all in his brain..his brain is telling him he is a female...so thats what he feels and to make him live as a boy because of society wont do him no good

Liked
    0 times

there are plenty of people that are like him...so this doesnt surprise me cuz its not his fault and they usually kno they are tha wrong gender when they are very young

but tha sooner they do it tha better because they become severly depressed if they cant live tha way they feel they should...its not normal ofcourse its all in his brain..his brain is telling him he is a female...so thats what he feels and to make him live as a boy because of society wont do him no good

eh i guess

Catch Up Newbies Child Born a Boy, But Lives as a Girl
    Liked
    2 times

that gif is funny
    dat **** had rollin