Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Pleasure P. Molestation Allegations !?!?!

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Pleasure P. Molestation Allegations !?!?! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Pleasure P. Molestation Allegations !?!?!

This is one nasty shocking rumor. Pleasure P the former lead singer in the group Pretty Ricki is being accused by an assistant/daughter to the lawyer who allegedly represented him in a child molestation case in Florida. She states she has documented proof of the case that Pleasure P AKA Marcus Cooper in fact did Molest several children while he was a member of the group. Our lead writer Isis Wisdom logged on to her twitter acct and found this from a member by the name of @AGoldsteinGirl:

AGoldsteinGirl

@isiswisdom Now, the truth is out they’re threatening my family nd telling my dad he’s going to get sued. But they can’t because its a crime
    about 19 hours ago from web
    Reply Retweet

AGoldsteinGirl
    @isiswisdom The guy Pleasure P molested a 4 yr old child and was about to molset another one when police came and saved the child.

AGoldsteinGirl
    @isiswisdom hiding that he was a child molester. his managers or whatever hired my dad to keep it quiet so he could get a record deal

AGoldsteinGirl
    @isiswisdom say that it was someone famous but I found out who he was talking about. This guy Pleasure P got kicked out of a group bc he was

AGoldsteinGirl
    @isiswisdom My dad was being paid to cover it up but they owe my dad a lot of money and don’t want to pay him. I first overheard my dad say

AGoldsteinGirl
    @isiswisdom I got your twitter from goggling you and I want to give you proof that singer Pleasure P is a child molester.

According to her tweets on her page the child agency Child Net which is who get’s called in situations like this, were the ones who brought the case against him.

Wow not only that we reached out to the group Pretty Ricki and was told this:
    “Unfortunately due to Pleasure P’s lawyer filing an injunction against us from speaking, we are not at liberty to speak about the case.” How ever we will let it be known that we did kick him out of the group, he did not leave on is own free will. We did a deal with Atlantic via Craig Calman that we would let him out of the group if they bought out his contract with us and Blue Star which is the official label of Pretty Ricki. We are not at liberty to discuss why we kicked him out of the group.
    ~Pretty Ricki
    Speak about the case? What case? You mean he went to court for child molestation? When? Is this the reason why he is no longer with the group? All we can say is we hope that is not true. Journalist Isis Wisdom is on the case story developing…

Update: The CEO Of Blue Star has requested an exclusive interview. According to him he was there in the court room when it all went down. Not only that since we broke the story, it is being reported that it was a boy he molested.

These court documents were plastered all over twitter from Laura Goldstein mentioning Pleasure P AKA (Marcus Cooper)’s name not to be in the same vicinity of the child. It does not say how ever why that is. You be the judge court documents below.

SOURCE
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Eat Lead!!! Pleasure P. Molestation Allegations !?!?! Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Re: Pleasure P. Molestation Allegations !?!?!

damn kells rubbed off on this lil nigga huh...thats some horrible **** all them groupies he can get and he wanna molest ppl smh

D-Town hip hop at its finest

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Pleasure P. Molestation Allegations !?!?! Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: Pleasure P. Molestation Allegations !?!?!

this is crazy...hopefully there is another marcus cooper that they're talking about
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM