Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Keith Sweat Eyes Reality Show

Eat Lead!!! Keith Sweat Eyes Reality Show Ironstreets's Avatar
    THA D
    66 times

Default Keith Sweat Eyes Reality Show

After making an impressive debut with his independently released album "Just Me" earlier this year, Keith Sweat, a Georgia Music Hall of Fame Inductee, has his eye on two reality shows.

Sweat, known best for contributing to the New Jack Swing Era, will be inducted into the Georgia Hall of Fame on Saturday.

"Iím thankful. I appreciate people acknowledging me and my accomplishments while Iím here, rather than when Iím six feet underÖ And even though I was born and raised in New York, Atlantaís my home" says the singer who has called Atlanta home for most of his career.

Sweat discovered and molded many R&B acts in Atlanta including Silk and Kut Klose. "Iíve been here so long ó and I definitely made my mark in Atlanta ó so this has a special meaning to me."

In addition to the Hall of Fame induction, Sweat is busy negotiating two reality shows according to Access Atlanta.

The first of the two shows is expected to follow Sweat's life as a radio personality.

Possibly taking the producers chair, Sweat is also putting together a reality show with R&B group Dru Hill.

At press time no further information was available regarding the reality shows.

Sweat is currently host of "The Keith Sweat Hotel," a live radio show heard in 20 major markets nationwide (U.S.).

D-Town hip hop at its finest

OhEmGee Keith Sweat Eyes Reality Show Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    2 times

Default Re: Keith Sweat Eyes Reality Show

Who's gonna watch this...

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!