Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Televangelist Bishop Weeks Launches Online Search for Love

Eat Lead!!! Televangelist Bishop Weeks Launches Online Search for Love Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Televangelist Bishop Weeks Launches Online Search for Love

Bishop Thomas Weeks III, ex-husband of televangelist Juanita Bynum, isn't taken much time in between his divorce to heal.

The churchman, who pleaded guilty to assaulting his former wife, has launched a new online search for love titled "Who Will Be the Next Mrs. Weeks?" The idea for the show reportedly came from offers he received after his humiliating public break-up with Bynum.

"What kind of advice would you give me about the next Mrs. Weeks?" the Bishop asks in a video posted on his website www.bishopweeks.com. "I'm sure there are some of you that would like to just share your personal heartfelt thoughts of what you would say to either Mrs. Weeks in the future, or to myself about Mrs. Weeks."

According to TMZ.com, "a bunch of women" have already responded to his call for wife number three. He says he's looking for someone who can bear children, a woman who is sensual and she can't be ugly. "She has to be easy on the eyes," he said.

Bishop Weeks, 40, was sentenced to three years probation, 200 hours of community service and anger management classes after pleading guilty to aggravated assault.

He admitted to attacking Bynum in the parking lot of the Renaissance Concourse Hotel in Atlanta on Aug. 21.

http://livesteez.com/news/news_detail/1172

D-Town hip hop at its finest

OhEmGee Televangelist Bishop Weeks Launches Online Search for Love Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: Televangelist Bishop Weeks Launches Online Search for Love

He weird lookin and i don't think anyone in their right mind would want to date him...

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!