i like he's first album hopefully this one will be just as nice

Academy Award winner, Jamie Foxx, has quietly announced, Man’s Intuition, his third solo LP, is slated to hit stores December 16. Foxx, who made the announcement during, The Ed Lover Morning Show on Power 105.1 in New York City, will officially release his first single, “Just Like Me” featuring T.I., to urban radio outlets November 10.

Man’s Intuition, as Foxx describes it, will focus on the needs and wants of the opposite sex. "On my radio show I have this panel of beautiful women and they were talking about how men with a lot of money aren't all that. But if a guy has no money, that's no good either,” Foxx explained. So I was thinking, 'What does a woman want? We go from there and build the story and the songs."

Unpredictable, which served as Jamie’s sophomore release, snagged two Grammy nominations in 2006 for Best R&B album and Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for the lead off single, “Unpredictable” featuring Ludacris, BET reports.

Man’s Intuition is set to hit stores December 16 featuring appearances from Kanye West, T.I., Rick Ross and more. “Just Like Me” featuring T.I. and production from Tricky Stewart (Beyonce’s, “Single Ladies”, Rihanna’s, “Umbrella’, Mariah’s, “Touch My Body") can be heard on BET.com’s, SoundOff Blog right now!