Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Janet: 'They Wanted Me To Be Sade,' Jackson Talks Def Jam Split

Eat Lead!!! Janet: 'They Wanted Me To Be Sade,' Jackson Talks Def Jam Split Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Janet: 'They Wanted Me To Be Sade,' Jackson Talks Def Jam Split

Janet Jackson has revealed the final straw that ended her relationship with Def Jam -- 'Sade'..

While the legendary singer Sade has nothing to do with the split, Janet says "They wanted me to sound more like Sade."

That is when Janet says she gave them the final "feedback": "I'm not ready for that just yet."

"I love doing dance songs and I think my fans expect that of me."

Jackson recently canceled her tour after months of disastrous cancellations, postponements and the departure of her leading man LL Cool J.

Moving forward with her career, Jackson told Sister 2 Sister Magazine " I have been getting more behind the scenes with film and television. I will probably continue to do music and acting is still a strong passion of mine."

Jackson, now without a recording contract, is rumored to be considering a Live Nation deal, following in the footsteps of Jay-Z, who inked a deal with the touring company earlier this year.

http://www.singersroom.com/news/ente...story-2677.asp

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Product of Determination Janet: 'They Wanted Me To Be Sade,' Jackson Talks Def Jam Split Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Janet: 'They Wanted Me To Be Sade,' Jackson Talks Def Jam Split

how about janet just come out and say "i'm washed up and couldn't push any albums?"
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

OhEmGee Janet: 'They Wanted Me To Be Sade,' Jackson Talks Def Jam Split Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: Janet: 'They Wanted Me To Be Sade,' Jackson Talks Def Jam Split

LOL..yea Opp she needs to retire...her pics from her concert showed so many empty seats i woulda been embarrassed for her if i was there...

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!