D’Angelo’s manager Lindsay Guion is clearing up the rumors that D’Angelo has signed with Bad Boy. The rumor is untrue, but D is definitely back on track to make his major comeback soon:

Contrary to various media reports, producer, composer, performer, D’Angelo has not signed with Sean “Diddy” Combs’ Bad Boy Records. Both gentlemen hold one another in the highest regard, however the stories circulating in the press are totally false, according to D’Angelo’s manager, Lindsay Guion. D’Angelo is signed to the RCA Music Group (J Records), a unit of Sony Music Entertainment, Inc.

D’Angelo is currently in the studio putting the finishing touches on his eagerly anticipated CD, scheduled to released in Spring 2009. Thus far, he has recorded with Raphael Saadiq, Q Tip and Roy Hargrove. D’Angelo is expected to collaborate with Prince, Cee-Lo and other stellar talents. A single entitled, “I Found My Smile Again” was recently released and is available exclusively on iTunes.
I also hear his trainer, celeb personal trainer Scott Parker, has helped D’Angelo lose over 50 pounds over the past few months. Preserving his sexy I see.