Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Doublemint Suspends Chris Brown Ad Campaign

Product of Determination Doublemint Suspends Chris Brown Ad Campaign Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Doublemint Suspends Chris Brown Ad Campaign

In the wake of Chris Brown's arrest on Sunday for making criminal threats, the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company makers of Doublemint chewing gum have announced that they are suspending a current ad campaign that features the singer.

"Wrigley is concerned by the serious allegations made against Chris Brown. We believe Mr. Brown should be afforded the same due process as any citizen," the company said in a statement released to MTV News. "However, we have made the decision to suspend the current advertising featuring Brown and any related marketing communications until the matter is resolved."

Brown and Wrigley entered into a high-profile partnership last summer, which saw the singer rework his hit song "Forever" into a jingle for Doublemint gum. A commercial, featuring Brown singing and dancing, began airing in August. The spot also aired during last night's Grammy telecast, which Brown and his girlfriend, Rihanna, both missed, due to what was originally reported as a car accident.

That news quickly changed as reports began to circulate that Brown was under investigation for domestic violence, stemming from a 911 call received by the Los Angeles Police Department at approximately 12:30 a.m. on Sunday. Brown turned himself in later that night, was booked and released on $50,000 bail.

At the center of the investigation is the identity of Brown's alleged victim, whom LAPD would only identify as a female who "suffered visible injuries and identified Brown as her attacker." However, several media sources have since reported that the victim is Rihanna, claiming that she filled out the police report in her birth name, Robyn Fenty.

Spokespeople for Brown and Rihanna had not commented on the matter at press time.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Shut Up and Drink! Doublemint Suspends Chris Brown Ad Campaign Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Doublemint Suspends Chris Brown Ad Campaign

Chris is about to get fucked (no homo)

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Doublemint Suspends Chris Brown Ad Campaign onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Can you say "man my pockets getting small fast"..and that lmbao he was driving can you say up for sell soon..

OhEmGee Doublemint Suspends Chris Brown Ad Campaign Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

thats dumb as hell....they didnt even wait until everything came out

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!