Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Tameka Suffered Complications With a Liposuction Procedure

Product of Determination Tameka Suffered Complications With a Liposuction Procedure Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Tameka Suffered Complications With a Liposuction Procedure

According to E!, Foster, who flew to Brazil for the procedure, was rushed to Sao Paulo’s Sirio-Libanes Hospital after going into cardiac and respiratory arrest.

Unresponsive according to G1, Foster was placed in an induced coma for 24 hours after complications with anesthesia. Dr. Payman Simoni, a renowned Beverly Hills plastic surgeon blames “general anesthesia” for Foster’s complications.

“While I have not treated Usher’s wife, in my opinion, the reported need for a neurosurgeon strongly suggests complications relating to general anesthesia, which can include stroke, hypoxic brain injury, and intracranial bleeding,” said Dr. Simoni.

Simoni also notes, while a patient might be able to find a great plastic surgeon abroad, it might not be readily apparent that one must also find an equally good anesthesiologist and ensure that the anesthesia equipment is up to date.

Since speaking out earlier this week via his publicist, Usher and Foster have remained quiet. According to his publicist, “She (Foster Raymond) is in stable condition after suffering complications from routine surgery in Brazil. Her husband Usher is with her at the hospital”.
    woman need to stop being lazy...drag your butt into the gym and workout/exercise. Stop settling for the "easy" way out by going under the knife. she could've ended up like Ye's Mom.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Tameka Suffered Complications With a Liposuction Procedure onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: Tameka Suffered Complications With a Liposuction Procedure

i agree stop being lazy and go work it off..and you know you did it the normal way and not putting your life in someone hands..and the other effect is natsy like the scare!!

OhEmGee Tameka Suffered Complications With a Liposuction Procedure Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: Tameka Suffered Complications With a Liposuction Procedure

She should have waited until she healed enough after giving birth to have that kind of surgery...so in a rush to get her figure back...celebs get on my nerves

Hope she gets well soon

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Default LipoSuction Guide

I really do think it is a little too soon to be having any surgery that is not medically needed. Giving birth causes the body severe trauma and needs a lenghty recovery even though we may feel good.