Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: "Sesame Street" Dropping all future re-broadcasts of Brown's appearance

Product of Determination "Sesame Street" Dropping all future re-broadcasts of Brown's appearance Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default "Sesame Street" Dropping all future re-broadcasts of Brown's appearance

On Tuesday, EW.com reported that "Sesame Street" said it was dropping all future re-broadcasts of Brown's August 13, 2007, appearance on the show. In the episode, Brown sang the song "See the Signs" and taught Elmo some dance moves.
    Hip-Hop and R&B world is sooooooo damn fickle.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* "Sesame Street" Dropping all future re-broadcasts of Brown's appearance onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: "Sesame Street" Dropping all future re-broadcasts of Brown's appearance

OF COURSE THEY HAVE TO MAKE LIKE THAT THEY ARE SERIOUS..MEANING THEY WANNA SHOW US,,, THE FANS THAT THEY WILL DROP THEM BECAUSE THEY NOT UP HOLDING A STRONG IMAGE!!!! YEA RIGHT,, THEY JUST SO DAMN SCARED OF WHAT THE PRESS WILL SAY IF THEY DO NOT DROP THESE **** UP IN THE WORLD OF ENTERTAINMENT!!