Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Christina Milian Inks Deal With The Dream's Radio Killa Records

Product of Determination Christina Milian Inks Deal With The Dream's Radio Killa Records Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Christina Milian Inks Deal With The Dream's Radio Killa Records

With a deal already in place with MySpace Records for her next album, Christina has inked a deal with The-Dream's Radio Killa Records, where she will release 'Dream In Color' as part of a multi-label combination.

"We just signed an acquisition deal with Christina Milian on Radio Killa Records, so I'm trying to put my heart into it and make sure I deliver her the same records I gave everybody else," The-Dream said in a recent interview.

"The forces have been brought together," Milian continued, regarding the brand new deal. "Now my album's not only on MySpace, but it's actually a Radio Killa/Interscope/MySpace combination. I'm working currently with Dream and also with Tricky [Stewart], making fire, heat right now."

Christina says The-Dream knows exactly what she's looking for when it comes to production, and thanks to his understanding of the opposite sex, her job is a lot easier.

"We got some crazy records right now. It's from the eyes of a woman and the mind of a woman," she said. "I don't know how they understand that, but somehow they do. It's mature but at the same time it's so relatable to any girl."

The first single from the album is "Us Against The World," while another single is also in the works.

'Dream In Color' hit stores later this year.
    i don't think it was a good idea for her to sign with The-Dream...what's gonna happen when they are no longer boyfriend/girlfriend...
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Christina Milian Inks Deal With The Dream's Radio Killa Records onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: Christina Milian Inks Deal With The Dream's Radio Killa Records

Well he is gonna keep making money off her..So that was a great deal he looking at the money he(might)make of her!!!.He is a dope writer!!