Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Chris Brown Erased From Movie's Promotion, Dropped From Flo Rida’s Album

Liked
    12 times

Default Chris Brown Erased From Movie's Promotion, Dropped From Flo Rida’s Album

First it was the major companies that turned their backs on him and now fellow artists and the movie industry are staying clear of Chris Brown.

Brown, who is currently facing assault charges for attacking Rihanna during a dispute earlier this month will be appearing alongside T.I. and Idris Elba in the Screen Gems movie Bone Deep , but the company has chosen not to include the singer in its promotional run for its 2010 release.

Brown is also getting no love from his fellow artists. Flo Rida recently revealed to Hollyscoop that his collaborative track with the singer won’t be appearing on his upcoming album.

“I recorded a great song with Chris but I won't be releasing it now because of what's going on with him and Rihanna,” said Flo Rida. “It could have been my next number one."

The incident has had a huge effect on Brown's image and marketability. Wrigleys and ‘Got Milk?’ stopped using the singer in their advertising campaigns and various radio stations stooped playing his music.
    Last edited by Top shelf; 02-27-2009 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Improper Title

Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Chris Brown Erased From Movie's Promotion, Dropped From Flo Rida’s Album

C Breezy continues to lose

We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: Chris Brown Erased From Movie's Promotion, Dropped From Flo Rida’s Album

this is ridiculous...im starting to think someone wants his career to end...smh

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!