Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: THE DREAM & Christina Milian AT PARTY + DREAM DEFENDS HER

Product of Determination THE DREAM & Christina Milian AT PARTY + DREAM DEFENDS HER Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default THE DREAM & Christina Milian AT PARTY + DREAM DEFENDS HER

Singer/producer The Dream and his latest signee singer/girlfriend Christina Milian pose for a pic at The Dreamís album release party at Promenade on Monday night in New York City.

In a recent interview to promote his sophomore album, Love Vs. Money, The Dream spoke on C.Miliís new hair color and whether or not she was ďf*cking for tracksĒ as they sayÖ:

On everyone hating Milianís new blonde hair
    The Dream: I donít get it! Me and her had this conversation, ďLike what the hell are they looking at? Like, maybe itís something wrong with they computer screen and maybe Rasputia comes up every time they looking at you,Ē cause I donít know, I have no idea. Like, I think something is wrong. When we go out the country they go crazy [for her]. I get back here, I read a blogó it makes no senseÖThat **** look good to me.

On whether Milianís motives should be questioned
    The Dream: To clear this up, ďOh, she fuckiní for tracksĒ and this ****, I be like these muthafuckas must be stupid. Itís a recession ainít nobody got to **** for tracks. We basically giving them away. Thereís a clearance! When I started to really want to build my label, I went looking for her. I was like, where is she at? I need that person over here. Sheís talented and sheís a good person. I met a lot of people. Thatís what I told JohntŠ. We know a lot of people that ainít good people. You donít do that to good people.

On what he did when he saw Johnta Austin, Usher and Jermaine Dupri publicly dissing Milianís new look:
    The Dream: I called all of them. First person I called was JohntŠ AustinÖ He ainít know she was over here with Radio Killa like that, but Iím like in any event why are yíall, Grammy winning, critically-acclaimed songwriters, gentlemanó It doesnít make any sense to do that. I didnít get it. I really didnít get it. Thatís like me doing that. Maybe I just have an ego thatís going to make me come down off my horse to talk about you. Itís not going to happen. Even in the cross of saying anything back, everybody calling ďHey man, what you going toóĒ Man, I ainít saying nothing. Iím me. Iíll say everything I want to say on the left side of Billboard charts. Most of my concern with JohntŠ is; first off, I know you were just goofing off and that you donít believe that ícause if you seen her you would try to holla at her. (Usher) called me and told me he was sorry and or whatever. But she on Radio Killa. She feel a certain way about it, then Iím good on you. We canít even work.

On knowing about Milianís romantic history (with Nick Cannon and producer Dre)
    The Dream: Iím a tell you something crazy. How much I work and how real I am, ícause the game is so fickle. I was getting ready to do something recently on some business stuff and I was like ďYou want to come by this particular thingĒ It was something in Utah. It was Sundance. I was like, ďYou want to come up here? Mariah is having this party,Ē I told this to Christina. She was like ďUh, no!Ē Iím so out the loop on that ****, man, I really donít give a ****! Like that shitó I really donít give a **** about that ****.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

So Proper ENT. THE DREAM & Christina Milian AT PARTY + DREAM DEFENDS HER Ms Proper's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: THE DREAM & Christina Milian AT PARTY + DREAM DEFENDS HER

Dream know he wanging dat
    MYSPACE.COM/MSPROPERDACEO

:dturtles:

OhEmGee THE DREAM & Christina Milian AT PARTY + DREAM DEFENDS HER Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

whatever he aint gon say nothin bout her...lol

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Catch Up Newbies THE DREAM & Christina Milian AT PARTY + DREAM DEFENDS HER cleaves05's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Private business is suppose to stay some sort of private....sleezy ass industry.

OhEmGee THE DREAM & Christina Milian AT PARTY + DREAM DEFENDS HER Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by cleaves05 View Post
    Private business is suppose to stay some sort of private....sleezy ass industry.
    very sleezy

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!