Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Wayne Brady Bout to Drop that Fire...LOL

Eat Lead!!! Wayne Brady Bout to Drop that Fire...LOL Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Wayne Brady Bout to Drop that Fire...LOL

“I’ve always been a singer... always.” says Wayne Brady, who has been known widely for his appearances on comedic shows such as “Whose Line Is It Anyway” and “The Chappelle Show,” but this fall Brady officially moves over to music with “A Long Time Coming”– his debut album.

Brady’s 12 track R&B collection features his own compositions inspired reinventions of such classics as Sam Cooke’s “A Change is Gonna Come,” The Beatles’ “Can’t Buy Me Love” and Stevie Wonder’s “All I Do.”

“I always thought that Wayne Brady was an amazingly talented performer with an incredible voice,” says Andi Howard, president of Peak Records. “When asked by his producers if I would be interested in signing him as an artist to Peak my response was an emphatic, yes. Not only did he deliver a fabulous album, but an album that is extremely heartfelt and exceeded all expectations. It was indeed ‘A Long Time Coming.’”

Brady linked with The Heavyweights, the superstar production team composed of Jack Kugell, Jamie Jones and Jason Pennock, to write and record the album. The Heavyweights’ productions have sold more than 28 million albums and include work with such superstars as Jim Brickman, Martina McBride and Destiny’s Child.

First single, “Ordinary,” is a mid-tempo burner that pays tribute to the glorious simplicity found in every day life and love. Penned by the Heavyweights, Sarah Nagourney and Welford B. Walton II, the song is enhanced by Brady’s nuanced, soulful delivery.

Wayne Brady’s “A Long Time Coming” hits stores and online retailers September 16th.

http://www.singersroom.com/news/ente...story-2169.asp

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

D-Town hip hop at its finest

OhEmGee Wayne Brady Bout to Drop that Fire...LOL Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: Wayne Brady Bout to Drop that Fire...LOL

I dont think he would make it, but you never kno.

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!