Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: How Did TREY SONGZ Get Enough Status To Call Out The "King Of R&B" R.Kelly

He's On Fire! How Did TREY SONGZ Get Enough Status To Call Out The "King Of R&B" R.Kelly HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Default How Did TREY SONGZ Get Enough Status To Call Out The "King Of R&B" R.Kelly

lets look away from the fact that kellz piss on young girls for a minute,...

how is trey songs callin out the KING???

,he doesnt have enough accolades nor can he even hold r.kellyz jock strap

ive been scratching my head for weeks on this now
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

FUCC NICCAS How Did TREY SONGZ Get Enough Status To Call Out The "King Of R&B" R.Kelly FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

Default Re: How Did TREY SONGZ Get Enough Status To Call Out The "King Of R&B" R.Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post

how can i get over raping and pissing on a teenage girl

**** R.KELLEY
    kush smoker

The Champ is here How Did TREY SONGZ Get Enough Status To Call Out The "King Of R&B" R.Kelly SuccesStriver's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: How Did TREY SONGZ Get Enough Status To Call Out The "King Of R&B" R.Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post

You have to look at it like this, no body is untouchable, there aren't any rules in this game. Everybody is self made Kings or Queens. Thanks to 50 people feel like they must step on someone to move up in this game. Trey is just trying to move up, while doing that he had to check kellz. maybe kellz will come out with some good music again, who knows.

Product of Determination How Did TREY SONGZ Get Enough Status To Call Out The "King Of R&B" R.Kelly Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by SuccesStriver View Post
    You have to look at it like this, no body is untouchable, there aren't any rules in this game. Everybody is self made Kings or Queens. Thanks to 50 people feel like they must step on someone to move up in this game. Trey is just trying to move up, while doing that he had to check kellz. maybe kellz will come out with some good music again, who knows.
    Fif isn't to blame.

i really don't care if a new act gets at a vet. Especially in R&B. It seems stupid for R&B cats to be "beefin" on wax .

It's different. Like in hip-hop DJ Webstar took a shot at Jay-Z, and the industry quickly put him back in line. Same thing with like Soulja Boy, he took a shot at Nas, and the industry quickly put him back in line.

In R&B, its just foolish and silly to go "on wax" at each other.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

He's On Fire! How Did TREY SONGZ Get Enough Status To Call Out The "King Of R&B" R.Kelly HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    Fif isn't to blame.

i really don't care if a new act gets at a vet. Especially in R&B. It seems stupid for R&B cats to be "beefin" on wax .

It's different. Like in hip-hop DJ Webstar took a shot at Jay-Z, and the industry quickly put him back in line. Same thing with like Soulja Boy, he took a shot at Nas, and the industry quickly put him back in line.

In R&B, its just foolish and silly to go "on wax" at each other.
    its not stupid for r&b cats to be beefin, if one thinks the other cant sing,or make better songs than the other, why not get at them.
    But WE TALKIN BOUT THE PIED PIPER!

trey is makin himself look bad, and desperate

Catch Up Newbies How Did TREY SONGZ Get Enough Status To Call Out The "King Of R&B" R.Kelly moses21x's Avatar
    Liked
    3 times

If you actually listen to what Trey said, all he was doing was asking Kellz to cut out the autotune bullshit and to quit trying to sound like The Dream. Be R. Kelly!!! That's all he was saying. It's well known that Kellz has been Trey's idol since he was first coming into the business. It's not like he was dissing him out of the blue and saying some bullshit. What he said was real and honest.

"who wants to hear Kellz on autotune?"
    Iller than yellow sneakers fam, sH*t cot damn!

Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by moses21x View Post
    If you actually listen to what Trey said, all he was doing was asking Kellz to cut out the autotune bullshit and to quit trying to sound like The Dream. Be R. Kelly!!! That's all he was saying. It's well known that Kellz has been Trey's idol since he was first coming into the business. It's not like he was dissing him out of the blue and saying some bullshit. What he said was real and honest.

"who wants to hear Kellz on autotune?"
    but what im saying is who is he to tell Kellz he cant crossover to autotunes? He owes his career to Kellz

but granted kellz did sound like sh!t using it