Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Gucci Mane & OJ Da Juiceman Respond To Young Jeezy Diss: “We Not Feedin’ Into That”

Product of Determination Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Gucci Mane & OJ Da Juiceman Respond To Young Jeezy Diss: “We Not Feedin’ Into That”

Last night (June 15) Young Jeezy leaked a song targeting fellow Atlanta rappers Gucci Mane and OJ Da Juiceman.

On the track, titled “24-23,” Jeezy first takes aim at his longtime rival Gucci. “I’m on my Louie **** today/ **** some Gucci, mane,” he spit. “These niggas still on my ****/ they like some groupies, mane/Can’t keep they lips closed/ they worse than coochies, mane/ And that fruity looking stupid/ like some Coogi, mane/ Let you trick me off these streets/ you must be stupid, mane/ Tell him this ain’t what he want/ not the boy Snow/ But between me and you/ I think the boy slow.”

He then takes aim at Gucci’s friend OJ. “Straight shots to the head, **** some juice, man,” he added. “Next to real n—-s in the city who got the juice, mane. these n—-s talking bout the work but what they prove, mane. Y’all know these n—-s really clowns but I’m the truth, mane. And this is what you goin’ for then what’s the use, mane. Tell him this ain’t what he want, not the boy Snow. But between me and you, I think them boys slow.”

When XXLMag.com reached out to both OJ and Gucci’s management for comment, the current XXL cover stars said: “We not feeding in to that. We getting money.”

The Snowman has a controversial history with Gucci. Back in 2005 Jeezy put out several diss songs against the rapper, claiming he was not paid sufficiently for his appearance on Gucci’s hit single, “So Icey.” Gucci alleged that Jeezy went as far as putting a hit out on him, which many believe lead to Mane killing a man – rumored to be a Jeezy associate - in self-defense. Since ’05 there have been no other incidents between the two rappers.

Ironically all three MCs are set to play two shows together this weekend, 102 Jamz’s SuperJam In North Carolina and Hot 107’s Birthday Bash in A-town.
    i'm riding wit Young on this.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: Gucci Mane & OJ Da Juiceman Respond To Young Jeezy Diss: “We Not Feedin’ Into That”

the're scared...they cant come to the table with anything
    Last edited by Orchid; 06-16-2009 at 09:35 PM. Reason: forgot a comma
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Spottieottiedopaliscious therulersback's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Gucci Mane & OJ Da Juiceman Respond To Young Jeezy Diss: “We Not Feedin’ Into That”

Why beef when they getting money right now...i thk they pretty smart not responding...Gucci already said what he had to say to jeezy...Jay would never beef with nas again...its in the past...move forward..
    They told me I was the real thing. I believe them.