Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: The history and Death of Hip-Hop. Pay your respects.

Member The history and Death of Hip-Hop. Pay your respects. Austin_X's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Unhappy The history and Death of Hip-Hop. Pay your respects.

1993 Wu-Tang

1994 Dogg Pound

1995 Biggie Smalls

1996 Tupac & Death Row's climatic ending

1997 Puffy & Ma$e

1998 "Mrs.Hill"

1999 Nelly.... anyone remember that bandaide

2000 YES YOU ARE MAD....... but somehow..... Lil Bow Wow took over the TV on the Hip-Hop. Hate it or love it.... Snoop and Jermain was behind this.

2001 seemed to ALMOST BE Jay-Z year with the Blueprint album.... but it was a year with a lot of mashups.... my personal favorite... "Oh no" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ruFlEzIVgc <--- classic

2002-2003 was the year to argue which diss was the best: Nas "Ether" or "Take Over"
    (Click and remember again)

2003-2007 was owned by G-Unit. I will hear no arguement about this well known fact. From 50 to Game... this group became what Death-Row wanted to be. Fact. Besides.... if you think G-Unit isnt running the game now.... tell me who is?? I bet you cant.

2007-present is the owned by "Chicken Noodle Soup, a guy named Drake who sucks, Solja Boy, wayne, and a bunch of other wack artist.

I think modern hip-hop died in 2007. 1992-2007 is when it died, nigga. Pay you respects to this thread.

Last edited by Austin_X; 06-21-2009 at 04:40 PM.

Product of Determination The history and Death of Hip-Hop. Pay your respects. Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: The history and Death of Hip-Hop. Pay your respects.

you gotta get Bow Wow outta there ASAP... add Nas' Hip-Hop Is Dead movement. and Soulja Boy to this equation.

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

you gotta get Bow Wow outta there ASAP... add Nas' Hip-Hop Is Dead movement. and Soulja Boy to this equation.

Dont you see the Solja Boy dance? I refuse to put his face on my thread.

He's On Fire! The history and Death of Hip-Hop. Pay your respects. HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post

exactly and it is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY t oearly to add Drake to this thread....he has a rookie buzz, but can the guy atleast prove himself with a classic album first and not one solo hit.
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    exactly and it is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY t oearly to add Drake to this thread....he has a rookie buzz, but can the guy atleast prove himself with a classic album first and not one solo hit.

I refuse to give that Drake guy a chance. I'll give him a chance when i hear good music from him. Other than that.... he's a male version of Lady Ga-Ga.

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI The history and Death of Hip-Hop. Pay your respects. Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    i agree
    but bow wow look like he has on a size 4x and he's and extra small
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM