Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 50 cent is what 2 Pac wanted to be: REAL TALK

Member 50 cent is what 2 Pac wanted to be: REAL TALK Austin_X's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: 50 cent is what 2 Pac wanted to be: REAL TALK

Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post
    FUCC 50 CENT JUMP OFF HIS **** :jabbing::jabbing: FOR DISRESPECTING PAC LIKE THAT FOR THINKING G UNOT SAVED HIP HOP

Well, tell me a person or a group, if you will, that is bigger that G-Unit. Or even has the same swag as 50.

Besides, i think Pac woul dhave thanked me for comparing him to 50.

sweetpanties 50 cent is what 2 Pac wanted to be: REAL TALK
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post
    FUCC 50 CENT JUMP OFF HIS **** :jabbing::jabbing: FOR DISRESPECTING PAC LIKE THAT FOR THINKING G UNOT SAVED HIP HOP
    First Of All 50 Did Save Hip Hop,If He Didn't We Wouldn't Have Hip Hop Now And You Wouldn't Even By On Here Right????So Yes 50 Cent Did Save Hip Hop!!!!
    Sweetpanties Sounds Much Better Don't You Think???

FUCC NICCAS 50 cent is what 2 Pac wanted to be: REAL TALK FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

QUOTE=sweetpanties;38481]First Of All 50 Did Save Hip Hop,If He Didn't We Wouldn't Have Hip Hop Now And You Wouldn't Even By On Here Right????So Yes 50 Cent Did Save Hip Hop!!!![/QUOTE]

this tha stupidest **** i eva heard wtf u mean we wouldnt have hip hop now u niggas is smoking something stronger than me
    kush smoker

FUCC NICCAS 50 cent is what 2 Pac wanted to be: REAL TALK FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

Quote Originally Posted by Austin_X View Post

Well, tell me a person or a group, if you will, that is bigger that G-Unit. Or even has the same swag as 50.

Besides, i think Pac woul dhave thanked me for comparing him to 50.

wtf u mean pac would thank you for comparing him to 50 u dnt compare greats to a nigga wit 1 great /good album
    kush smoker

OhEmGee 50 cent is what 2 Pac wanted to be: REAL TALK Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpanties View Post
    First Of All 50 Did Save Hip Hop,If He Didn't We Wouldn't Have Hip Hop Now And You Wouldn't Even By On Here Right????So Yes 50 Cent Did Save Hip Hop!!!!

he didnt save hiphop he jus made it more interesting when he came out cuz of tha beef with ja rule

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI 50 cent is what 2 Pac wanted to be: REAL TALK Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

People say Tupac and Biggie were pioneers, but I believe the death of those two nearly caused the ended rap music itself!
    Tupac was a colorful character granted. His soul was always filled with passion and hostility that it showed within his music. For example, he would make one song simply degrading women, another about keeping their heads up, and he would follow up with a dear mother song. Many people called Tupac’s character ‘complex’, however, I believe his music to be a reflection of a real individual.
    As people our moods change from day to day and we even become hypocrites to our own beliefs as we change opinions on it from day to day. Aside from this fact, Tupac wanted to be rich, wanted to be famous, and wanted to climb the top of the ladder of success. everybody wants to be rich and/or famous especially if they're in the music industry or hell for anything at that people wnat somt type of recognition for things they do in life that has a deep in pact of other people lives Nevertheless, with the hands of Suge, the industry, and the police holding the Tupac down, as a result, he was never able to attain the full meaning of success he wanted to attain. Thus 50 Cent came into the game as a rebellious young gunner who had interesting past.his interesting past was what him getting shot and his mother a drug dealer Using his street smarts and business moves like Pac once did, 50 Cent was able to achieve the success that Tupac was trying to achieve. i dont think 50 would be here if it wasnt for Banks writing his first song then on top of that he had vitamin water, that is what really got him the so-called success he has
    Assuming that Tupac were healthy and alive, he would be critized by many simply because of his age.so many artist over the age of 30 are still on their grind and nobody cares and if Pac was alive today people wouldnt give a damn if he was still doing his thing they would still love him, and many of these artist wouldnt be here It is taboo for a rap artist to have longevity! yes there is a limit and a point where artist need to fade to black (no pun)but if you still hot why would do that You can recite the broken words of RUN DMC or KRIS-, however, they hold no weight in the real world. a classic will always be a classic

Wu-Tang > Bone thugs n Harmoney > G Uint...imo

Besides, i think Pac would have thanked me for comparing him to 50. <---that is a slap in the face

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpanties View Post
    sorry no one in G-unit saved hip hop its still in a coma with very little some signs that it will be coming back btw 50 is not hip hop
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12